Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sleep patterns, NSC style.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
my sleep patterns are all over the place due to many reasons, first we are moving then we are not then we are oh! FFS now we have a very old cat who has thyroid problems and she is extremely needy and I am sure she thinks day is night and vice versa but she has been a good friend so I don't begrudge her the time sitting up in the early hours of the morning watching recorded films and drinking copious amounts of tea.
6 hours if I am lucky
3 hours if I am not
none sometimes but luckily not that often

gullshark

Dec 5, 2005
Worthing
According to the Sleep Cycle app on my iPhone I have in the last 238 nights got an average of 8hrs 18 minutes sleep. (not including weekends as I use Sleep Cycle to get me up for work).

Like to be in bed between 11-12 and wake up 8-8:30

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Often go to bed between 2-3am and get up at 9.30, start work at 10.30/11.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
7-8 is perfect but usually have at least 2 very late nights, usually at the weekend, which kind of mess up my sleep patterns.

Then there's the Albion and sometimes England or the odd premier/champions league games that leave me all over the place. I'll regularly wake up at exactly 3.45/4.45am even when there isn't a game on as those are the kick off times for evening games out here. Not getting up for tonight's game but I bet I wake up.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here