Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slam Dunk Monday...

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Sky Sports 2 has TWELVE hours solid live NBA basketball coverage from 6pm tonight until 6am, FOUR live back to back games, alright if you like Basketball i suppose.

Up The Timberwolves! :clap2:

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I see the Bears are still trying to sign Rodman. £25,000 for 15 mins!! Thats not bad money if you can get it...

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Jesus H Corbett, basketball. There's not many sports out there that can surpass this for sheer coma-inducung boredom. A typical american "points diarrohea" sport, where the only real shock comes about when one of those 7 ft freaks DOESN'T score.

And doesn't the constant squeeking trainers get on your TITS after, say, 30 seconds ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Easy 10 said:
Jesus H Corbett, basketball. There's not many sports out there that can surpass this for sheer coma-inducung boredom. A typical american "points diarrohea" sport, where the only real shock comes about when one of those 7 ft freaks DOESN'T score.

And doesn't the constant squeeking trainers get on your TITS after, say, 30 seconds ?

Never given it a chance then?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Never given it a chance then?
Not beyond about 5 minutes once, when the battery had gone in my remote just after I'd sat down. If I really wanted to watch an uncoordinated, oversized beanpole charging about with no more than a vague degree of control over his telescopic limbs, I'd get a season ticket at Anfield.

E

enigma

Easy 10 said:
Not beyond about 5 minutes once, when the battery had gone in my remote just after I'd sat down. If I really wanted to watch an uncoordinated, oversized beanpole charging about with no more than a vague degree of control over his telescopic limbs, I'd get a season ticket at Anfield.

I think you're being very harsh, the NBA is a great spectacle with some fantastic athletes. Some of the buzzer-beating last minute shots etc are incredible.

surrey jim

Not in Surrey
Aug 2, 2005
Bevendean
Easy 10 said:

:clap: :clap:

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
D'Angelo Saxon said:
I see the Bears are still trying to sign Rodman. £25,000 for 15 mins!! Thats not bad money if you can get it...

Despite Nurse's seeming optimism on this one I can't see the Bears affording 25 cents let alone 25k! That said, if he pulls it off it'll be the hottest ticket at the Brighton Centre since the Beastie Boys and Run DMC on the same bill in 1987.

:p

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
Cheeky Monkey said:
Despite Nurse's seeming optimism on this one I can't see the Bears affording 25 cents let alone 25k! That said, if he pulls it off it'll be the hottest ticket at the Brighton Centre since the Beastie Boys and Run DMC on the same bill in 1987.

:p

It was less than £25k and they won't pay that much.

If they can get the price down a bit then I think it will pay for itself with extra gate money and sponsorship.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here