Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Whilst i think Slade is totally inept, i have to ask who could do any better with this current crock of shit we have!

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
His comment on the phone in alarmed me in his post match interview, when asked its a must win Tuesday isn't it ? his reply was " yes sometimes to win a football match is what a club needs " :eek:

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Slade is good at coming out with the platitudes but there seems no urgency , no real sense that the position we are in and 2 wins from 13 matches is simply not good enough. Maybe he feels his task and to achieve a good season is to stay up and nothing more. It certainly seems that way at the moment.

bhamanandboy

Feb 17, 2008
Slade is good at coming out with the platitudes but there seems no urgency , no real sense that the position we are in and 2 wins from 13 matches is simply not good enough. Maybe he feels his task and to achieve a good season is to stay up and nothing more. It certainly seems that way at the moment.

Quite true - I guess Slade would never, in open debate, come out and say were in the shit!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here