Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade sounds very positive.

O Lads

Dec 16, 2004
I just hope that irrespective of if we're relegated or not, he gets a contract extension. Give him a pre season to clear out the dead wood and bring some people in and I think he can get us back up.

phil1977

"And now on Whistle Test"
Nov 19, 2004
Bristol
As much as Adams is at fault for this season's shambles. Surely DK should take some criticism for ditching Wendy and bringing back a legend from the past that screwed up 2nd time around.

I still have time for our chairman, but I think he is the main reason for us being in this mess!!

RexCathedra

Aurea Mediocritas
Jan 14, 2005
Vacationland
Surely DK should take some criticism for ditching Wendy and bringing back a legend from the past that screwed up 2nd time around.
Surely the sizeable number of NSC'ers, who, if not an absolute majority, had been calling for precisely this move, should take some criticism.

You can't be too responsive to the fans, and not responsive to the fans enough, at the same time.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
IT all went wrong when McGhee was sacked whilst being mid table with 7 points from 6 games and 3 defeats, just 3 defeats and 2 away 1 goal defeats against the teams who ended up 1st and 2nd. McGhee has proved he is a superb manager at Motherwell and his sacking is in my opinion the worst mistake ever made as BHAFC.

If McGhee had been left in charge we would probably be in the Championship now or at worst have got to the Division 1 play offs the last 2 seasons.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Of course Slade sounds very positive. It's his first game in charge and he's yet to have his mood subdued by the morgue that is Withdean.

hack

Feb 24, 2009
Hindsight is a wonderful thing. Seriously, how many people thought swapping Wilkins for Adams was a bad thing at the time?????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here