Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Slade has only been gone 5 days

As is the case of so many on here, they are micro analysing every bit of gossip, every hint of speculation, every fart and just about everything else.

Many sensibly tihnk the sacking of Slade was hasty but he's gone now. I think it is testament to the credibility of TB that it wasn't a fait a compli as that would have been disrespectfull to Russell.

TB made a decision and now has to find a solution which can take time.

I also think too many people take too much for granted in terms of the financial generosity of Mr. Bloom. Botton line - without him - no shiny erection (stadium one that is).

He has provieed funds for new players but does not have bottomless pockets and nor should we expect him to buy us out of this division.

The squad we have is quite capable of a top 10 and perhaps with one or two additions hopefully higher. However any new manager will always want to develop their own squad and the timing is bad with Russell having already spent a load of TB's dosh.

So all in all it isn't an easy situation to resolve but I for one am quite happy to see how things develop, keep pretty calm and quiet and when a decision has been reached can then bitch and moan along with the rest :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here