Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skys the limit

:bhasign::bhasign:IS IT ANTI ALBION TO SUBSCRIBE TO SKY? I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FUNDING THE PREMIERE RICH KIDS TO THE POINT THAT IF MY TEAM EVER MAKES IT TO THE PROMISED LAND IT WILL FOR A TOKEN VISIT,WHY CAN'T EACH SUBSCRIBER NOMINATE A TEAM THAT A PORTION OF THERE SUBSCRIPTION COULD GO TO? FOOTBALL NEEDS HEALTHY ROOTS IF ITS TO SURVIVE POSSIBLE HARDER TIMES. PS HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED SO FAR

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Why do you feel the need to shout? Cant be arsed to read all that text in capitals.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
but sky have the football league and give money that way. very strange post

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Isnt it anti Brighton to watch ITV and purchase any goods advertised on it after they sharfted non premiership clubs a few years ago. Getting a bit limited now isnt it Rev.

I subscribe to sky and have done for many years.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Without Sky and ESPN paying for the rights to Premier League games it would mean all the plastic fans would have to get their fix by actually attending matches and we couldn't have that could we ? :)

Your not having my money!

Isnt it anti Brighton to watch ITV and purchase any goods advertised on it after they sharfted non premiership clubs a few years ago. Getting a bit limited now isnt it Rev.

I subscribe to sky and have done for many years.

IT WAS A SERIOUS POINT,IF OTHERS FEEL DIFFERENT THATS FINE,IT SEEMS THE OLD WAYS ARE LOST TO THE YOUNG:thumbsup:

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
:bhasign::bhasign:IS IT ANTI ALBION TO SUBSCRIBE TO SKY? I FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE FUNDING THE PREMIERE RICH KIDS TO THE POINT THAT IF MY TEAM EVER MAKES IT TO THE PROMISED LAND IT WILL FOR A TOKEN VISIT,WHY CAN'T EACH SUBSCRIBER NOMINATE A TEAM THAT A PORTION OF THERE SUBSCRIPTION COULD GO TO? FOOTBALL NEEDS HEALTHY ROOTS IF ITS TO SURVIVE POSSIBLE HARDER TIMES. PS HAVE NOT SUBSCRIBED SO FAR

Do it Rev, it's the best decision you'll ever make, just need to keep the other half sweet.

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here