Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SkyBet 2009/10 League One Odds

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Albion are currently 33/1 to win League One, and 12/1 to win promotion from League One for next season.

These odds won't last long and will become a lot shorter when Bloom's money is spent.

Coca Cola League 1 | Football Betting | Sky Bet

I have no idea why Brentford and Wycombe are favoured more than us, they're both going down.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Carlisle well above us??

Carlisle well above us??

At this level the amount bet on L1 is much less than bet on the Premiership.
People placing bets at this stage, before most of the summer transfers have happened, are likely to be backing their own team.
Most professional money betting on the BSP as opposed to fans supporting their own clubs won't be bet until much closer to the start of the season when transfers in and out are known, plus managerial changes etc.

Anyone punting on this at the moment need their head seriously examining, with squads due a revamp. Take a look at the odds in late July, it is far too soon to come to a view yet.

NF9

Feb 24, 2009
Brighton
Brentford and Wycombe won't go down. There's not much between the bottom two divisions, the promoted teams are probably better than the bottom half of L1 already.

:lolol:
Accrington/Morecambe/bournemouth

Charlton/Southampton/norwich
:rolleyes:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Brentford and Wycombe won't go down. There's not much between the bottom two divisions, the promoted teams are probably better than the bottom half of L1 already.

Peterborough and MK Dons when promoted from L2 were always going to be a threat, but the stature of the clubs promoted from L2 this season and funds they have to spend will be limited. I doubt any of them will finish higher than 15th and at least two of them get relegated.

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
I did say these odds wouldn't last long.

Now 16/1 as Champions (will probably shorten to 12's) and 5/1 for Promtion

Anyone lucky enough to get the original odds?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
I did say these odds wouldn't last long.

Now 16/1 as Champions (will probably shorten to 12's) and 5/1 for Promtion

Anyone lucky enough to get the original odds?

if the odds shorten to 12/1 the price on promotion will only be 3/1 ;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here