Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky sports news

We're the Stripes

Jul 31, 2005
BN2
Morgaro Gomis, he plays for Senegal, and he's magic on the ball - according to the United fans. :wink:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
They both look OK, but, my only worry is that neither is very tall.

Perhaps I am just over sensitive after Saturday although I hope that would not have been so bad if GG had been playing.

Best

Al

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Lots of talk on their board of it being nice that they are staying together, does this mean if one doesnt wanna come the other wont?

JJB

Mar 16, 2011
New Forest
We signed Rudi Skacel from Hearts after he tore up the SPL, what a let down he was, he just couldn't cut it. I guess it's a bit hit and miss with the scot's as you can't really judge how good the players are due to how shite the league is. Bauben however looks solid and is quality on footie manager:facepalm:

Could potentially be quality!

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
We signed Rudi Skacel from Hearts after he tore up the SPL, what a let down he was, he just couldn't cut it. I guess it's a bit hit and miss with the scot's as you can't really judge how good the players are due to how shite the league is. Bauben however looks solid and is quality on footie manager:facepalm:

Could potentially be quality!

This is my worry, the EPL is turd, the majority of teams apart from OF would struggle in the Championship.

Still, they seem highly rated by the Dundee fans. I have no idea why we need more central midfielders though.

And this could all just be bollocks, it was put out by Sky.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Their agent is called Ladi Salami?

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
well now their availability is out in the open along with our interest we shall see who else comes in for them

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here