Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky sports news>>now

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Just been on again. Groundsman saying the pitch is a similar size to a few others, with the same dimensions as teh emirates, not bigger.

And it sounded like someone was using an electric planer in the background.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Steve Winterburn said hat the pitch is all grass with no fibres (on the surface) what's that supposed to mean?
I assume it just came across wrong, we've seen enough pictures of the pitch growing etc.

Snorfy

Jan 24, 2010
Anybody recorded the interviews and put them online (youtube) as missed first one with Martin Perry. Has Gus been interviewed?

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
Great three parter on our boys today... thank you (for a change) SSN.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
Great interview with Gus.....Skysports love him and i often think thats one of the main reasons the club and stadium has been getting so much coverage. Very true what he says about the way we are doing business now.....quietly, under the radar than nipping in and getting the players we want!!!! Fantastic stuff!!

SeagullinExile

Sep 10, 2010
London
Great interviews with Gus n Dick. Misssed the rest..grrrr

They'd better post the rest!

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Fabulous interviews. Gus says another 5 more to add to the current squad of 17 to make 22. So excited seeing the ground, it really is so fabulous that I so so so canne wait.

Thanks Dick, eloquent as ever and we are all very thankful.

TNBA

TTF

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Think maybe sky should update their webpages. They have the new info on stadium etc. but still the old crest, our away kit is apparently yellow n black and I am sure we are in the championship.

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
The interview with DK - dedicated to Ernest

Sky Sports | Video | Football | Championship | Brighton

Keep checking, they may put all bits up in time.

Thanks for that - hopefully they'll post the rest for those of us unable to see them first time round. Didn't DK look old ?

I notice that the page lists the competitions we're playing in this season and shows the JPT - I thought only League 1 and down played in this ?

Superseagull69

May 8, 2010
MEDWAY
Thanks for that - hopefully they'll post the rest for those of us unable to see them first time round. Didn't DK look old ?

I notice that the page lists the competitions we're playing in this season and shows the JPT - I thought only League 1 and down played in this ?

Yes you're right, I missed that one. Lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here