Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports Listings

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
It seems to me like Sky have indeed shuffled their live matches around on to all channels - most football lg games of Sky Sports 3 and not all Prem games on Sky Sports 1 - Never really been aware of what channels football are on so can someone tell me if this is majorly different to last yr?

So it seems even if you got SS1 and SS2 of BT or Freeview, you're still missing out on a lot of action - f***ing SKY!

Sky Sports | Football | On Sky TV

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
It seems to me like Sky have indeed shuffled their live matches around on to all channels - most football lg games of Sky Sports 3 and not all Prem games on Sky Sports 1 - Never really been aware of what channels football are on so can someone tell me if this is majorly different to last yr?

So it seems even if you got SS1 and SS2 of BT or Freeview, you're still missing out on a lot of action - f***ing SKY!

Sky Sports | Football | On Sky TV

Its because SS1 and 2 are available on BT. They have moved a load of stuff [SSNews soon, too] so that its only viewable to Sky subscribers.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Its because SS1 and 2 are available on BT. They have moved a load of stuff [SSNews soon, too] so that its only viewable to Sky subscribers.

I know that mate I'm not completely THICK! :laugh: :p

I meant is it that different from last yr?

The Ofcom ruling did say there would be action taken if Sky took the piss and moved lots of things - it looks to me like the fuckers have?

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
All SPL games were on SS3, most FL games were mainly on SS2.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
It was always going to happen.

Murdoch backing the Tories to clamp down on all things public service in favour of market forces, resulting in people having to pay for all the things they would normally get for nothing. How long before the BBC site doesn't show the news?

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
Who didn't see that coming?

Oh Sheebo.

No no no - I'm sure Ofcom had said on there initial ruling that Sky weren't allowed to take the piss moving stuff or Ofcom will intervine again. I haven't got a clue really what channels the games were on last yr so was just asking if it def has changed :thumbsup:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
To quote Danny Baker if you REALLY wanted to see the game you would have pay anyway to get in so I dont see the problem in paying a subscription.

Besides I couldnt care less about the Prem so all games could be on BBC1 and I still wouldnt watch.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
To quote Danny Baker if you REALLY wanted to see the game you would have pay anyway to get in so I dont see the problem in paying a subscription.

Besides I couldnt care less about the Prem so all games could be on BBC1 and I still wouldnt watch.

I wasn't on about just the Prem I was on about our lg too. It would be better if all live football was on SS1 and SS2 - They are the only channels available on BT / Freeview so that's the point I'm making - nothing to do with a 'subscription'...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here