Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
In fairness this is a bit of a pointless thread.

Swansea are 4th in the prem fair play league and play football the right way. Thats why Sky like them. You cant really claim this.

Also, not to appear rude and negative but, erm, well.............

.......... Albion arent going up this year.

Apart from that yes your just like Swansea.

I agree with the not going up this season , however I will argue on our day we play some very,very nice Football!

Durlston

"You plonker, Rodney!"
NSC Patron
Jul 15, 2009
Haywards Heath
A mate who's a Gooner went to Swansea yesterday and described it as the day from hell.

Rail replacement bus service between Cardiff and Swansea (stopped in Cardiff for a few bevvies but no toilet on a bus as old as the last time Swansea were in the top flight. It took an hour and a half - had to piss into a bottle and thought his bladder was going to burst!), hostile welcome with no pubs admitting away fans even though they didn't have colours on, biting wind and rain, a miserable defeat and over 150 quid spent.

It's all glitz and glamour to the armchair supporter though, eh? :lol:

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Where is it suggested that we will be promoted this season?

"when we get promoted" does kinda suggest that. "If we get promoted" wouldn't. Anyway Sky are more likely to jizz over us in a few months time given out league position - ten points a drift at the foot of L1 3 seasons ago, nearly going out of business, playing football the right way etc etc.

Not that being popular amongst Sky is so important.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
This shit is embarrassing. Last year we were a breath of fresh air in a division where no one else played quite the same style of football as us. However this season we're nowhere near as effective and plenty of other teams are playing a very similar brand of football. We're not on the same planet as someone like Swansea right now. It's condescending, arrogant bullshit to think that we are.

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
Wow, so much crying in this topic, last thing I expected from Brighton fans on a Brighton messageboard, expect optimism to be quite hi-

Oh wait.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
"when we get promoted" does kinda suggest that. "If we get promoted" wouldn't. Anyway Sky are more likely to jizz over us in a few months time given out league position - ten points a drift at the foot of L1 3 seasons ago, nearly going out of business, playing football the right way etc etc.

They might jizz over you but just remember....... We pissed all over you first :thumbsup:

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
Christ are you gonna milk that even though we beat you by the same scoreline weeks earlier

Pathetic isn't it. A bit like your fans getting all excited about beating us last season when we'd already won the league.

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
Pathetic isn't it. A bit like your fans getting all excited about beating us last season when we'd already won the league.

....... but had anti Saints banners and chants and according to most of you on here were desparate to beat us.

Skaville

Jun 10, 2004
Queens Park
....... but had anti Saints banners and chants and according to most of you on here were desparate to beat us.

Nah. A case of after the Lord Mayor's show mate. We already had the silverware and were on the beach. The game was pointless to us (quite literally in the end!)

Dougie

Jan 11, 2012
I love these type of threads . LOVE IT !

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton

no it's not like homeless for 12 years, f***ed over, fans united, nearly out of the league completely brighton achieving the premier league in the stadium that getting built made kevin costner's rounders diamond look a piece of piss would be a better story than that, is it?

you f***ing one-eyed pratt!

and as it turns out - in the current context, using 'if' would imply promotion this season far more heavily than the nebulous but optimistic 'when'. sure, 'if' could work for more long term plans and might look best for safeties sake... but what safety? oh yeah against pratts like you who hang around our message boards like a bad smell, making stupid mean spirited comments and pissing on the parade of our fans who might, would you believe it, enjoy a moment of optimism about the state of a club who's struggling history you can't even begin to grasp, and who may just be on the up at last.

:wanker:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I love these type of threads . LOVE IT !

and another point i'll direct at you -

what do you love? are you suggesting we are 'soppy' for this thread? or 'tin pot'? or 'small time'? etc etc (f***ing cliches i expect you overuse unwittingly, and constantly when out with your mong palace mates)

well... in essence all the thread is saying is that sky love a good f***ing narrative and play up to it big time! because it's entertainment! well we have one if we make it to the top division! the end! yeah?

seriously you lot need to f*** off hanging around just to be spiteful little bitches, it's genuinely pathetically sad.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
and another point i'll direct at you -

what do you love? are you suggesting we are 'soppy' for this thread? or 'tin pot'? or 'small time'? etc etc (f***ing cliches i expect you overuse unwittingly, and constantly when out with your mong palace mates)

well... in essence all the thread is saying is that sky love a good f***ing narrative and play up to it big time! because it's entertainment! well we have one if we make it to the top division! the end! yeah?

seriously you lot need to f*** off hanging around just to be spiteful little bitches, it's genuinely pathetically sad.

Great couple of posts there mate !!!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
no it's not like homeless for 12 years, f***ed over, fans united, nearly out of the league completely brighton achieving the premier league in the stadium that getting built made kevin costner's rounders diamond look a piece of piss would be a better story than that, is it?

and as it turns out - in the current context, using 'if' would imply promotion this season far more heavily than the nebulous but optimistic 'when'. sure, 'if' could work for more long term plans and might look best for safeties sake... but what safety? oh yeah against pratts like you who hang around our message boards like a bad smell, making stupid mean spirited comments and pissing on the parade of our fans who might, would you believe it, enjoy a moment of optimism about the state of a club who's struggling history you can't even begin to grasp, and who may just be on the up at last.

Post of the year my friend.

tezz79

Apr 20, 2011
Cheers. Fighting the good fight must bring it out in me! I like most the bit where they f***ed off and didn't come back! :albion2:
Haha maybe you made them realise how f***ing stupid they look keep coming on here to have a bitch, I dunno why they do it I really couldnt be arsed to join another teams forum.... It's pathetic

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
In fairness this is a bit of a pointless thread.

Swansea are 4th in the prem fair play league and play football the right way. Thats why Sky like them. You cant really claim this.

Also, not to appear rude and negative but, erm, well.............

.......... Albion arent going up this year.

Apart from that yes your just like Swansea.

Saints are going to choke and f*** it up like Leeds did when they were runaway leaders before the wheels fell off :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here