Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Sports are going to love us...

The_Viper

Oct 10, 2010
Charlotte, NC
When we get promoted.

Just watching the Swansea v Arsenal build up and they're giving a real big deal over Swanseas rise then fall then rise back up.

I think Sky are gonna completely jizz in their pants when they give us our center stage in the Prem.

:clap: :amex:

SEAGULLS TILL I DIE

Jan 6, 2008
When we get promoted.

Just watching the Swansea v Arsenal build up and they're giving a real big deal over Swanseas rise then fall then rise back up.

I think Sky are gonna completely jizz in their pants when they give us our center stage in the Prem.

hah was just thinking that!
looking forward to watching leon britton, he is pure class, arsenal should sign him, although then liam may got to swansea so i hope they dont!

redneb

Oct 28, 2009
Burgess Hill
In fairness this is a bit of a pointless thread.

Swansea are 4th in the prem fair play league and play football the right way. Thats why Sky like them. You cant really claim this.

Also, not to appear rude and negative but, erm, well.............

.......... Albion arent going up this year.

Apart from that yes your just like Swansea.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009

Swansea are 4th in the prem fair play league and play football the right way. Thats why Sky like them. You cant really claim this.

3-0. :salute:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Where is it suggested that we will be promoted this season?

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Swansea are infinitely better at the tippy tappy game of football than we are currently, we need to improve it significantly if we are going to get to their level, and will certainly need half a teams worth of better players capable of playing that way to get where they are.

Aquilaugh

Jan 9, 2011
When we get promoted.

Deluded

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
We need more of them triangles NOW! If we're not playing in triangles like Swansea before the week's out and in the Premiership by Wednesday week I'm going to frickin' well shit myself! Simple Triangles Create Opportunities!!!!

BSC155a.png

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here