Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[Other Sport] Sky Sport - Fight Night.

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Should be interesting this. On paper the height and weight advantage should in theory be enough for Joshua, but pound for pound Usyk is the better fighter. Has Usyk ever been the underdog, or in trouble, in his career? Will be interesting to see how he handles that.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Should be interesting this. On paper the height and weight advantage should in theory be enough for Joshua, but pound for pound Usyk is the better fighter. Has Usyk ever been the underdog, or in trouble, in his career? Will be interesting to see how he handles that.

I think Ruiz probably had him in trouble when he knocked him out???

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
But seriously Ruiz, Whyte, Klitschko and Povetkin all had Joshua in trouble at points. That is part of the appeal of Joshua, he is good but also vunerable.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020

Good fighter but out of his depth here. AJ in the 5th

Jul 20, 2003
dunno if it's a good bet or not but Betfred have have got a fiver free bet for any rounds with a knockdown for a tenner

so back and lay AJ for abut 20p loss

and punt any wins on Brighton to beat Palace and you get about £7.50 for any rounds with a knockdown ... just a thought

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Feeling out round..

Usyk clinches the first for me.

10-9

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

Poojah

Nov 19, 2010
Leeds
Usyk is without doubt the best boxer AJ has ever faced in the ring. He needs to knock him out in my opinion, he won’t win this on points.

Genuinely interesting fight.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Usyk boxes beautifully. Enjoy watching him if you are able too.

TomandJerry

Oct 1, 2013
Another round for Usyk, just edges it for me.

20-18 Usyk.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here