Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky or ITV last night for CLF

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
I would normally chose Sky over ITV any day... but Mystic Nev got on my nerves so much I switched over for extra time and pens.

D

Deleted member 18477

I watch on sky as I tend to get angry if I miss the goals. Last night I nearly muted it though as Neville was doing my head in.

Kept on going on about fate, and how it was destiny etc for Chelsea. If he really believes this, then surely he should find a field with Hoddle and wander off.

Love Gary Neville! And he wasn't wrong. It was fate! Day of destiny!

Gregory2Smith1

J'les aurai!
Sep 21, 2011
Auch
neither actually,watched it on the french tv upstairs
funny thing was though,the misses turned over for the penalty shoot out on english tv
and a split second before each pen,i could hear the cheers from her tv,so i actually knew if they were gonna score

obviously the english tv is by satelite,but i always thought that had the slight delay?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Sky, despite Neville having an orgasm and Souness being monumentally boring it must have been better than ITV

Northstandite

Jun 6, 2011
Tyldesley was crap as usual. Kept (even early on) going on about the past and future, instead of commenting on play and the moment.

"Destiny" "English teams habits of late finales"

Townsend tried to keep it normal with talk of tactics, Bayern pressure, etc.

Martin Tyler of Sky is still the king, and Souness/G.Neville are supreme in their knowledge and clarity. ITV cheap.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Sky, marginally less irritating commentators than ITV. Did anyone else hear the slightly odd girly screech Gary Neville let out when Chelsea scored the equaliser?

Storer 68

Apr 19, 2011
Some pics with noise turned off and then Radio 5 .

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here