Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky or ITV last night for CLF

MORTY

Jan 9, 2007
Basingstoke
Sky. ITV should not be allowed to show high profile football games. They should get exclusive rights to Ryman 3rd division football. About their level.

mr sheen

Jan 17, 2008
Sky. Went over to itv hd for a while, as I don't have sky sports on hd, but Andy Townsend soon drove me back.

bobzam

Brighton 'til I die
Aug 13, 2008
Bristol
Sky 3D!! Had to put up with Garry Birtles repeating himself for 90mins though, not sure why they can't have same commentary as on normal sky.

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
I watch on sky as I tend to get angry if I miss the goals. Last night I nearly muted it though as Neville was doing my head in.

Kept on going on about fate, and how it was destiny etc for Chelsea. If he really believes this, then surely he should find a field with Hoddle and wander off.

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Both shit seeing as Grey and Keys have gone from Sky. ITV has always been awful should just show scottish football on that channel

Cappers

Deano's right one
Jun 3, 2010
Hove
Prefer Clive T to Martin T as a main commentator, but Prefer Gary N to Andy T. ITV bit of a loose canon, so if they could swap about a bit.
Alternated. Still not sure. think ITV just shave it, as it didn't go wrong last night.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
Sky all the way. There is nothing that I like about ITVs sports coverage.

Gary Neville is a vast improvement on Andy Grayand IMO comes across very well. Hated him as a player though.....

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
Sky for me as I can't stand ITV's football coverage. In my opinion, Gary Neville is by far the best pundit on tv.

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Was in a pub last night and they had Sky on one channel and ITV on the other. ITV was about 5 seconds ahead so ended up having to watch that. In the end they changed both TV's to ITV I think but by then I was hammered so it didn't matter

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Sky for me.

Paul Camillin ‏[MENTION=12198]paul[/MENTION]Camillin
Champions League Final peaked at 10.05m on ITV (av 6.54m). Sky Sports peaked at 2.27m (av 1.49m).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here