Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky or Freeview

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
I had the Sky Sports package up to last year, after the annual rise in charges I only took Sky Sports 1 and 1 Movie pack. This year they have added Sky Sports 4 and are spreading the football over the four channels.
Its very easy to upgrade your package on their website but extremely difficult to amend the package so i e/mailed them to give me a price for my selection which involved dropping a number of the general channels which are generally just repeats which are shown on other channels, I requested a prompt reply as i had been approached by Virgin and received a phone call next day agreeing to my amended package at the same price as i am currently paying, £42 PER MONTH,which i am very happy with.

phoenix

May 18, 2009
I Get all sky sports channels on Virgin for £22.50 per month that's 0.75 pence per day.I would rather go without toilet paper at that price.And if I don't want it I can cancel,giving 1 Months notice. (sky sports that is) not the loo roll.

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Just given Sky notice to cancel. Going to give Freeview a go, but then I have no interest in watching premier league football.

I did begrudge putting my cash in Murdoch's back pocket.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here