Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sky Anytime

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
Massively breaking my balls now!! First I tried to watch the advertised spe isl report about Ukraine hooliganism......it never appeared. Missed that. Now trying to find the 'advertised' Joe Cole documentary. Guess what. That isn't there either!!!!!!!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
First of all, you have to have Sky Sports News in your regular subscription.

If you have that, then it should be in your Anytime Listings, in mine its currently listed as the second item on the first page. Anytime+/Showcase is not required to have it in your Planner!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
First of all, you have to have Sky Sports News in your regular subscription.

If you have that, then it should be in your Anytime Listings, in mine its currently listed as the second item on the first page. Anytime+/Showcase is not required to have it in your Planner!

Yep I have Sky Sports. My second first page item is some Natalie Portman flick it's bollocks

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Yep I have Sky Sports. My second first page item is some Natalie Portman flick it's bollocks

Found that Natalie Portman film way down my planner!

Probably not relevant but do you have the standard SKY+ box or the 1TB version? Reason I ask is that maybe not all content gets put on your box due to it being the smaller 500GB version? Can't really think of any other reason you wouldn't get it.

Dorset Seagull

Once Dolphin, Now Seagull
J
I've got sky+, do you mean HD?
Funnily enough just been reading about sky anytime+ tonight. You pay a one off £40 and you can plug your sky box into your router ( or £60 if you want wi- fi ) and it seems you can tap into any past programmes/ dramas/ box sets/ iplayer etc via your broadband. You can also hire movies etc. basically it's viewing on demand

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
Found that Natalie Portman film way down my planner!

Probably not relevant but do you have the standard SKY+ box or the 1TB version? Reason I ask is that maybe not all content gets put on your box due to it being the smaller 500GB version? Can't really think of any other reason you wouldn't get it.

I've got the 500mb HB box, and I have the sky sports special on my anytime list.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
What's 'HB'..................:thumbsup:

It's like an HD box, but green and white.

sky_hd_designer_boxes_2008-thumb-430x244.jpg

(the bottom right one).

Yeah, it was just a typo. I originally wrote 500hg MB box, and only partially corrected it :blush:

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Anyone got and use Anytime+, and is it really that much of an enhancement on normal Anytime as the content according to the Sky site doesn't look that different?

I don't want to spend £60 on the wireless router unless it's going to be worth it! Used to have Virgin TV and the OnDemand function was brilliant, and crucially, gratis!
Ta muchly for any guidance..

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Anyone got and use Anytime+, and is it really that much of an enhancement on normal Anytime as the content according to the Sky site doesn't look that different?

I don't want to spend £60 on the wireless router unless it's going to be worth it! Used to have Virgin TV and the OnDemand function was brilliant, and crucially, gratis!

Got it gratis, don't use it! I'm a HD snob and it's all currently in SD on Anytime+

I guess if you are a TV addict then there is plenty to watch.

Greavsey

Jul 4, 2007
Got it gratis, don't use it! I'm a HD snob and it's all currently in SD on Anytime+

I guess if you are a TV addict then there is plenty to watch.

How did you get the router free? They've given me the standard wired option free but that's it!

rouseytastic

Sep 22, 2011
Haywards Heath
It's like an HD box, but green and white.

sky_hd_designer_boxes_2008-thumb-430x244.jpg

(the bottom right one).

Yeah, it was just a typo. I originally wrote 500hg MB box, and only partially corrected it :blush:

Well luckily for me your typo has alerted me to the fact there are some awesome Sky Box skins available......................currently hunting down either an Albion one or a Kelly Brooke one (sure i can convince 'The War Office' that it gets us a discount and is worth putting up with!!)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

If you have to pay money to get it its probably not really worth doing, it costs me nothing as I have unlimited broadband and just pluged the sky box into my router so I upgraded Anytime to Anytime +. I wouldn't do it wirelessly as wired is so much quicker to download the stuff that's not already there. I think its fairly unknown that anybody can get it now as even the online info says you still need to be a sky broadband customer.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here