Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skint pressing another 1000!

Fantastic work :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Curious Orange said:
Cool, still 3 copies in Guildford HMV if any locals haven't got one yet.

Even though I've already bought 6-Mrs Bwian insisted that she would be going into HMV Guildford for another 1:p Can you explain the logic there?

Got a letter from Bwian MawHinney the other day thanking me for sending him a copy. His actual words were "Thank you for sending me the Tom Hark We Want Falmer CD. I look forward to watching it". Stupid twat-no wonder clubs like ours are always in trouble with twerps like him in charge of our game.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
ILOVEBHA said:
We still need to sell a few more as the list of MP`s is not even half done.
Come on everyone just buy one more and send a copy to one of the MP`s who hasn`t received one yet.
Cheers

Well said that man and a f***ing massive WELL DONE to all involved for yet more copies being sold. A stroke of genius in the timing and planning:clap: :clap: :clap:

Bwian said:
Got a letter from Bwian MawHinney the other day thanking me for sending him a copy. His actual words were "Thank you for sending me the Tom Hark We Want Falmer CD. I look forward to watching it". Stupid twat-no wonder clubs like ours are always in trouble with twerps like him in charge of our game.
He'd better be careful. The laser might damage his eyes and he could end up as a lino.

:eek:

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
There was just a piece on Radio 4 about it - on the Arts programme after the Archers. The presenter (Kirsty Someone) says she lives with two big Albion fans. It was more about the roots of the tune - but it got a snippet played and Attila was named.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
I'm starting to get a bit pissed off with this.

For the third time in a week I went into HMV and Virgin in Telford. Neither had TH in stock and both had some other single conveniently sitting in the number 17 slot so as to look like their shelves were full (bloody cheek).

Virgin girl (ooh err) said they would def be ordering for next week - but I don't believe these lying toads now.

I need two copies for the two MPs up here and the one I ordered for myself from Amazon still hasn't come either.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

SK1NT

Sep 9, 2003
Thames Ditton
superb news! i ordered mine off the hmv site, still no sign! and they havn't got any in near SW london area :(

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Neither Asda's in Brighton have them. Tossers :tosser:

What's the betting these little babies are going to become collectors items in the near future. I might buy up 50 or so for selling on ebay in the future!!!

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Shropshire Seagull said:

I need two copies for the two MPs up here and the one I ordered for myself from Amazon still hasn't come either.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Order from the HMV link on NSC. I did and my copies arrived ages before the official release date. I even sent one to Brian MawHinney directly from HMV too.

No store in Telford is going to get copies to stock 'cos there aren't enough copies to ge around.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here