Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skinny jeans for men

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Where I live near Stansted Airport there are a lot of Eastern European workers who speak little English.

In the local jeans shop the blokes head straight for the skinny jeans as that is what they prefer. Unfortunately the shop only stocks really skinny ladies jeans. The assistants dont let on and take great delight in selling them to the blokes.

I spend much of my Saturday shopping spree trying to spot the Polish workers in womans jeans??????

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Could you point me in the direction of the "Lot of posts on here" so as I can guage the reaction previously noted?

Well im new here, and i read a post about most overrated things etc, then the next post i read was about room 101 and i just saw skinny jeans were a thing that people didnt like, therefore i contemplated what people perception of them was. So i asked.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I accidentally tried a pair on once and despite being to much of a cat funt to get away with wearing them they fitted pretty well. The main problem was I looked like a f***ing plum. I'm a size 8 shoe and even with my tiny feet I looked like I was wearing a pair of canoes.

They make fat blokes look silly, average blokes look fat and skinny blokes look of questionable gender.

Also there is the fact that they are the alterner youth's trouser choice of conformist non-conformity.

Finally they are just plain impractical. They only come half way up your arse, the crotch and arse hang really low, you can't fit anything in your pockets and they are massively constricting.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I have seen a lot of posts on here re. skinny jeans, the majority seem to be anti, i feel in a sense ostracized, is there any one else out there who wears them?

And for you 'haters' out there elaborate on why you dont like them please :)

Cos you look like a prick.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
to be honest trendy girls F*cking love them on boys, if they are going to shag me im wearing them then im going to wear them!

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
I accidentally tried a pair on once and despite being to much of a cat funt to get away with wearing them they fitted pretty well. The main problem was I looked like a f***ing plum. I'm a size 8 shoe and even with my tiny feet I looked like I was wearing a pair of canoes.

They make fat blokes look silly, average blokes look fat and skinny blokes look of questionable gender.

Also there is the fact that they are the alterner youth's trouser choice of conformist non-conformity.

Finally they are just plain impractical. They only come half way up your arse, the crotch and arse hang really low, you can't fit anything in your pockets and they are massively constricting.

Size 8 isnt tiny........I am size 8 and its the perfect size IMO. 9's 10's+ look like flippers!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Size 8 isnt tiny........I am size 8 and its the perfect size IMO. 9's 10's+ look like flippers!

I think size 8 is good, just others seem to think it's funny.

Has anyone else noticed this weird bowl cut trend that seems to be catching on?

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Les you have been donning this hair cut for the last 2 and a half years! you caught on quick!

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
I think its funny when these idiots wear the same jeans, their crack hanging out, and the same tight t shirt CONSTANTLY.

Get a grip.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Les you have been donning this hair cut for the last 2 and a half years! you caught on quick!

Now that's a lie. I did however don that haircut from roughly 1988 - 1992. I was ahead of the times my dear munkfish.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here