Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Skinny jeans for men

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
I have seen a lot of posts on here re. skinny jeans, the majority seem to be anti, i feel in a sense ostracized, is there any one else out there who wears them?

And for you 'haters' out there elaborate on why you dont like them please :)

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Just don't find them remotely attractive!

Perhaps it's because I associate them with tramps like Russell Brand or Donny Tourette, I don't know. Not keen on massive baggy ones, worn half way down the arse either.

Personal opinion, I know, but they're just not very flattering.
:)

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Just don't find them remotely attractive!

Perhaps it's because I associate them with tramps like Russell Brand or Donny Tourette, I don't know. Not keen on massive baggy ones, worn half way down the arse either.

Personal opinion, I know, but they're just not very flattering.
:)

Is it becuase they are worn by a man? are tehy attractive for women?

Old Greg

It's Choade My Dear
Feb 5, 2008
Are they not painful on your nadgers?

No, i have to say very comfortable to wear unless you wear them low and its a strain just to move you legs. But my lads seem to be fine thus far, i think you should give 'em a bash. :lolol:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
Stupid guys with big hair and 'great personalities' wearing skinny jeans

PLEASE

Grow some f***ing balls.

SeagullEd

Jan 18, 2008
I own a pair of skinny jeans, and I own a pair of baggy trackies. The skinny jeans do hurt, which is why I don't wear them often, but they don't have to make you look like Russel Brand etc whatsoever. They can look really good, which is why sometimes I bare the pain!

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
Look good on some girls as long as they don't wear those crappy ballet shoes with them.
Main problem with blokes wearing them is they look ridiculous with the size of most blokes feet

Double Hard Bastard

Oct 16, 2006
Being a Brighton lad I've always been influenced by the mod scene, a pair of skinny jeans & fred perry polo shirt looks quality! Hats off to Jump The Gun!

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
i have quite a few but dont like them to skinny try and get away with a slim fit, i dont think anyone with a waist bigger than a 34 should even attempt to get into a pair, your look like a shlong!

Race

The Tank Rules!
Aug 28, 2004
Hampshire
Hideous things, on men and women, unless they are a size 8 or below!

ali jenkins

Thanks to Guinness Dave
Feb 9, 2006
Southwick
Not for me, I hate it when peole wear them with HUGE chunky trainers, that just looks shit!!

The missus' latest craze is trying to get me to buy some, but I dont think she is going to win!!

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
I have seen a lot of posts on here re. skinny jeans, the majority seem to be anti, i feel in a sense ostracized, is there any one else out there who wears them?

And for you 'haters' out there elaborate on why you dont like them please :)

Could you point me in the direction of the "Lot of posts on here" so as I can guage the reaction previously noted?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here