Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

SJ Wins

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Apparently Simon Jordon has won his claim vs Ian Dowie so sky says .. more to follow

ditchy

a man with a sound track record as a source of qua
Jul 8, 2003
brighton
Court Rules Dowie 'Deceived' Palace Boss
Updated: 10:42, Thursday June 14, 2007

Crystal Palace chairman Simon Jordan has scored a legal victory, with the High Court upholding his claim that he was "deceived" by manager Iain Dowie over his reasons for leaving the club.

Ian DowieMore to follow

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Crystal Palace cockjuggling thundercunt Simon Jordan has won a £1m damages claim against the club's former manager Iain Dowie.

Mr Jordan alleged Mr Dowie lied when he negotiated his way out of his contract with the club and joined arch-rivals Charlton on 22 May 2006.

Mr Dowie's contract stated that if he left to join another club, Crystal Palace would receive £1m.

Mr Jordan said the clause was waived out of goodwill because Mr Dowie wanted to be closer to his family in Bolton.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Any excuse to repost this:

Charlie Brooker, a Guardian journalist wrote:

"On the panel are Duncan Bannatyne (who I quite like), Jeffrey Archer (who I don't), two women who look the same, and Simon Jordan - who performs a mind-boggling miracle each week by coming across as a bigger, smugger arsehole than Archer. He looks like a cross between Gérard Depardieu and a thick waiter, and is one of those people you instinctively dislike the moment you clap eyes on them, presumably thanks to some weird, primordial twat-detector lurking in the evolutionary backwaters of the brain. Consequently, everything he says and does fills you with revulsion. Everything. Last week he raised an eyebrow and I vomited blood for an hour."

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They are both ****s but in these instances ther has to be a "winner".

Bit like Fayed v The Hamiltons cant remember which paper it was that said Liar v Liar.

Same applies here.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Any excuse to repost this:

Charlie Brooker, a Guardian journalist wrote:

"On the panel are Duncan Bannatyne (who I quite like), Jeffrey Archer (who I don't), two women who look the same, and Simon Jordan - who performs a mind-boggling miracle each week by coming across as a bigger, smugger arsehole than Archer. He looks like a cross between Gérard Depardieu and a thick waiter, and is one of those people you instinctively dislike the moment you clap eyes on them, presumably thanks to some weird, primordial twat-detector lurking in the evolutionary backwaters of the brain. Consequently, everything he says and does fills you with revulsion. Everything. Last week he raised an eyebrow and I vomited blood for an hour."

That's brilliant, Charlie Brooker is my new hero :bowdown:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here