Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six Pointer

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Big day tomorrow for the Saints and PALACE. Seeing as you care so much for the Eagles i thought i would mention we are to gain three more points towards our push for Europe next season.
3.1 Palace A J x 2 and Kollka screamer. Feel welcome to add your predictions.

Croydonbloke said:
Big day tomorrow for the Saints and PALACE. Seeing as you care so much for the Eagles i thought i would mention we are to gain three more points towards our push for Europe next season.
3.1 Palace A J x 2 and Kollka screamer. Feel welcome to add your predictions.

Which Palace would that be? Buckingham, Alexandra or Westminster? ???

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Six Pointer

The Great Cornholio said:
Which Palace would that be? Buckingham, Alexandra or Westminster? ???
No No. A more well known football team called Crystal Palace, Check Premier league football and you`ll be sure to know them after that. Bottom six for the record.

Last edited:

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Re: Re: Re: Re: Six Pointer

Doesn't ring any bells. I've heard of a Chrystal Palace - any relation? ??? [/QUOTE That`s the one. The Same premiership club that got newspaper coverage for f**king up it`s badge.Well done.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Quantum said:
Palarse season has obviously peaked bless em ....all down here from now I'm afraid
All down Here, or Down hill as you meant to have said. We havn`t even started yet just watch us crawl up the table and reach the heights of European football. You heard it first on the NSC.

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Croydonbloke said:
All down Here, or Down hill as you meant to have said. We havn`t even started yet just watch us crawl up the table and reach the heights of European football. You heard it first on the NSC.

Do you think you are going to stay up? Is this run the one to give you false hope, before it all goes wrong?

Looking at it, Blackburn have decided they would prefer a return to derbies with Preston and Burnley, Southampton, well if you appoint a man that could not get Aldershot out of Ryman 2, then you get what you have asked for. Pompey, I think will probably have enough to stay clear. Norwich, well they have flattered to deceive and all those draws could be their undoing. West Brom, depends on how sober Robson is. I think the thing that might save you is the fact that one team as a rule nose dives in the New Year and that team may well be Fulham.

(I am bored, when I want to talk about Palace's chances of survival).

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Uncle Buck said:
Do you think you are going to stay up? Is this run the one to give you false hope, before it all goes wrong?

Looking at it, Blackburn have decided they would prefer a return to derbies with Preston and Burnley, Southampton, well if you appoint a man that could not get Aldershot out of Ryman 2, then you get what you have asked for. Pompey, I think will probably have enough to stay clear. Norwich, well they have flattered to deceive and all those draws could be their undoing. West Brom, depends on how sober Robson is. I think the thing that might save you is the fact that one team as a rule nose dives in the New Year and that team may well be Fulham.

(I am bored, when I want to talk about Palace's chances of survival).
You`re the one who commented. Can`t be that bored can you. Thanks for the facts though.

Wilts

Jul 5, 2003
Bournemouth/Reading
We've got a six pointer too.

We win - joint top with Wigan on points.

We lose - Wigan go six points clear.

I think I've finally understood what the clichéd phrase means! :clap2:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Six Pointer

Croydonbloke said:
Doesn't ring any bells. I've heard of a Chrystal Palace - any relation? ??? [/QUOTE That`s the one. The Same premiership club that got newspaper coverage for f**king up it`s badge.Well done.

Not the same one's that messed up their calender as well was it

Are you home or away - don't follow the premiership you see

Does John, Christopher, Michael, Peter and Paul still play for the saints, although come to think of it didn't St Peter get promoted to a higher place

Yoda

English & European
Croydonbloke said:
Seeing as you care so much for the Eagles i thought i would mention we are to gain three more points towards our push for Europe next season.

icon_smile_roll.gif
Stop it, stop it. You're killing me!
icon_smile_roll.gif

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Uncle Buck said:
Fair enough.

I pressume you are braced for another horrid run at some point. What is your run in like?
2/04/05 Middlesborough (H) 10/04/05 Everton (A) 16/04/05 Norwich (H) 20/04/05 Blackburn (A) 23/04/05 Liverpool (H) 30/04/05 Newcastle (A) 7/5/04 Southampton (H) 14/05/05 charlton (A) Easy i would say.

Last edited:

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
Wilts said:
We've got a six pointer too.

We win - joint top with Wigan on points.

We lose - Wigan go six points clear.

I think I've finally understood what the clichéd phrase means! :clap2:

Surely you don't go top by winning, as Ipswich will be top on Saturday evening? ??? :(

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here