Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Six months in the TORY government in is a TOTAL shambles

Tarpon

Sep 12, 2013
BN1
really ? The (then) governor of the bank of england seemed to appreciate the situation:http://www.theguardian.com/business/2010/apr/29/mervyn-king-warns-election-victor

Well he appreciated something: if memory serves his overt support of coalition cuts failed to represent any of the expressed concerns from within the bank that it was too far too fast and would slow potential growth and he also attracted criticism for more than blurring the boundaries between fiscal and monetary policy.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
What's this bankrupting the UK myth you speak of?

its the part where Brown planned to spend ever increasing amounts to the current levels, even though the economic cycle was turning downward before the events of 2008. it never fails to surprise me how people dont understand this, the cost of the government spending are not the outcome of the financial crash, they are the outcome of government policy.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
I haven't lost anything mate including the ability to read. I won't be voting Labour now or before for that matter although I've met Len who is quite a nice bloke as it happens likes a bottle of wine, not sure I'd let him loose on anything important though.

You rant could just as easily be directed at the public school posh boys incapable of standing up to or indeed agreeing with their own party to offer a coherent strategy on Europe, in, out shake it all about, who's middle east blundering has no end game or middle or beginning that anyone with half a brain can see, who cannot carry through their welfare policy because Lord nonce and the rest of the inbreds won't let them, who cannot manage to fund the NHS through November let alone a whole year and who seem to have lost and then found £27b from the back of the sofa but can't think what to do with it. That's when they're not stuck up half the homeless kids in London or bullying their interns to death, and that was my point. A plague on both their houses or is that essential second property in order to serve their constituents better.

what amazes me about this post is that you have the audacity to call yourself a sage!

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Jnr Doctors strike called off

More proof just in that we have a government prepared to listen, a government prepared to change and a government who is grown up and be prepared to work solutions through. None of which the Labour Party would have any clue about.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
All our politicians are two faced, smug, lying, self aggrandising wannabees, regardless of what party they represent. What a career where you sit in a big room, when you feel like it, and bray like a donkey, get pissed in a cheap bar and end up fighting each other, fiddle your expenses, engage in illegal sexual activity with impunity, fill up your bank account and laugh at your constituents. Could any of these idiots run a business successfully - NO! All time would be spent having bloody meetings or sending out questionnaires to customers asking what they want. Every business need a leader, so does every country, but, unfortunately we don't have one, or anyone who could rise to the task.

Just finished watching the UK original House of Cards. Fast forward to today - talk about life imitating art

DataPoint

Mar 31, 2015
I assume you're referring to the trotskis and student union opposition hand picked and now led by Red Len McClusky. Its a bit unfair to call Lens comedy puppet 'leaderless and without direction', Len is trying to lead him back to the 70's.

All hail the IRA sympathisers, 7/7 apologists, utopian dreamers with no grip on reality. It took just 5 years to lose Scotland entirely, it will take 5 months to lose the rest of the UK bar the small and irrelevant extreme left hardcore pining for the 1970's (the last time they had any relevance prior to bankrupting the UK).

Youve lost Scotland, you've lost the ALL IMPORTANT centre, you've lost ever returning as a government. Enjoy your lunatic debating chambers, nobody outside is listening and the country NEVER will.

Bitingly forthright comment. But can anyone powerfully argue that the Labour party isn't at it's lowest point since it's formation? Where on earth does it go from here?

Igzilla

Sep 27, 2012
Worthing

More proof just in that we have a government prepared to listen, a government prepared to change and a government who is grown up and be prepared to work solutions through. None of which the Labour Party would have any clue about.

Well, only when pushed to the point when the Government can see they're going to lose.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth

Unbelievable.
It's the same as the tax credit debacle, they should never have come up with it in the first place.
Both are so unpopular that they had no choice.
For Doctors to go on strike would have been catastrophic.
But they will try again with a through the back door idea because they are so up their backsides that they think we are all mugs.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
:lolol:

It must hurt Ernest, to have been sooooo wrong in the lead up to the election, to have been sooooo confident in your view that red Ed was the answer and yet to fail to spectacularly. And now sooooo confident in your view on the current state of the government and that Looney Jeremy is the answer......

Add losing a fight against the Doctors to the list of INCOMPETENCE, this SHOWER won't last the next year at this rate

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Add losing a fight against the Doctors to the list of INCOMPETENCE, this SHOWER won't last the next year at this rate

Cameron is no fool though.
Why do you think he is getting out at the end of the term.
Next up, he will be laughed out of the room regarding EU reform.
He will get something and claim total success but his backbenchers will kick his arse out of Whitehall.
He has been a total and embarrassing failure so far and growing weaker as each week passes.
No more than PR puppet master.

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
Unbelievable.
It's the same as the tax credit debacle, they should never have come up with it in the first place.
Both are so unpopular that they had no choice.
For Doctors to go on strike would have been catastrophic.
But they will try again with a through the back door idea because they are so up their backsides that they think we are all mugs.

Yes, doctors on strike does not bear thinking about, but why was the government move so unpopular with junior doctors? Was it because, bless their little cotton socks, they are desperate to save the NHS, as their banners stated, or just that they wanted more cash. If the latter is the case, and someone says no, then of course it is unpopular . .

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
Well, only when pushed to the point when the Government can see they're going to lose.

pushed by whom? Tory backbenchers, not Labour. its a sad state the official opposition finds itself in, that the effective opposition is the Government's own benches.

Ernest

Stupid IDIOT
Nov 8, 2003
LOONEY BIN
Cameron is no fool though.
Why do you think he is getting out at the end of the term.
Next up, he will be laughed out of the room regarding EU reform.
He will get something and claim total success but his backbenchers will kick his arse out of Whitehall.
He has been a total and embarrassing failure so far and growing weaker as each week passes.
No more than PR puppet master.

Harry Corbett and Sooty would make a better pair of puppet and master than Cameron and Osborne , Sooty talks more SENSE too

brakespear

Doctor Worm
Feb 24, 2009
Sleeping on the roof
The facts speak for themselves but if anyone thinks the Tories have failed, think again. They have been hugely successful in what they have set out to do. Make their rich chums richer and the poor poorer. You think they for one second care about ANYTHING other than creating an Elitist nation with their type on top then you're more foolish than I thought. They have triumphed in their mission. They spit in our faces and don't even bother to make excuses anymore. Pure scum. Tory voters, hang your heads in shame, hang your bloody heads .
:thumbsup:

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Yes, doctors on strike does not bear thinking about, but why was the government move so unpopular with junior doctors? Was it because, bless their little cotton socks, they are desperate to save the NHS, as their banners stated, or just that they wanted more cash. If the latter is the case, and someone says no, then of course it is unpopular . .

They said it was nothing to do with money but the working rota and hours worked they felt was dangerous for the patients due to fatigue etc.
Not saying I totally believe them but doctors do work the most ridiculous hours and staying on when needed, plus nights.
Obviously they have a very responsible job, one poor decision and it could be catastrophic.
Government wants 24 hour 7 days a week care which is good but the staff seem to be stitched up to achieve it.
Not enough doctors to make it happen?
Won't bring in doctors from abroad?
Not enough doctors in training or not ready due to how long it takes?
Maybe another ill thought out idea they just thought they could tell them what they are going to do to achieve 24/7 but they said no and were willing to strike.
I don't think doctors would strike at the drop of a hat they are not like the toilet makers in Carry On At Your Convienience.

Hampster Gull

Dec 22, 2010
The facts speak for themselves but if anyone thinks the Tories have failed, think again. They have been hugely successful in what they have set out to do. Make their rich chums richer and the poor poorer. You think they for one second care about ANYTHING other than creating an Elitist nation with their type on top then you're more foolish than I thought. They have triumphed in their mission. They spit in our faces and don't even bother to make excuses anymore. Pure scum. Tory voters, hang your heads in shame, hang your bloody heads .

Back to 1970s class war stuff, priceless.

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
They spit in our faces and don't even bother to make excuses anymore. Pure scum. Tory voters, hang your heads in shame, hang your bloody heads .

Cheers Nibble
I took your childish throw the toys out the pram student rant literally.
I wish I had listened to you earlier.
I hung my head in shame and discovered my Tory knob is massive, not only that, it seems to have a preferential growth rate.I see no need to get out of bed before charlton if you catch my meaning

Thanks again you washed up trot wannabee ,maybe its you who should hang your head in shame, it was the no hope protest greens voters like you that did in fact hand plenty of seats to the Tories……actually don’t hang your head in shame…..simply take a bow Nibble,you and your ilk enabled the Tories.Congrats!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here