Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sitting in the Palace end tomorrow!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Go, but don't celebrate if we score or win.

The reason the rules are there is to stop trouble. If you stay incognito unlike the chap on saturday then what os the problem.

He is your best man and obviously wants you there

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Don't go. Having to jump up and look excited when we concede or having a herd of pikey's taking the piss if you don't because a pissed off guy sitting down whilst all around him are leaping about is a dead giveaway :ohmy:

Unless, of course, you area masochist :lol:

Dandyman

In London village.
Go on - educate a few of the lost souls.

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
Go in and then asked to be transferred to the Brighton end.

The foul stench of south london pikeys would get to you in the end anyway...

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Im in the Palace end!!!!

After our recent run of results I dont think we will have alot to shout about!!!

westy

Jul 25, 2003
get in the ground, then have a quiet word with the steward. Im sure they will just plonk u in our end. Ive done this at several grounds and its always been fine. Say u were given a courtousy ticket and they gave you one 4 the wrong stand et etc. Thats worked for me b4.

bardo

Jul 6, 2004
Seaford
I don't think I'd go. I sat with a mate in the Pompey section when we last played them at Fratton Park. It was murder trying to keep quiet. Another Seagulls supporter who stood up to celebrate when we got our goal got chucked out, so I had to try and keep quiet. That's not my idea of fun at all. I think I'd rather park up at the pub and watch it on TV with guys who I can celebrate with!

Gilliver's Travels

Peripatetic
Jul 5, 2003
Brighton Marina Village
I'll be in the Palace area of the Arthur Wait too. As a local man, my advice is:-

Learn to mouth the words to Glad All Over - but think of it instead as Gay all Over.

Be prepared to feign an old war wound - could be handy when obliged to stand up to applaud Palace's seventh goal.

Learn the surnames of all the Palace players so when the PA bloke announces the goalscorer, eg "Andy Johnson... Andeeeeee you can shout 'Srubbish'!

If in fear for your safety (which you really needn't be) and can't face all that pretending, just go in a Millwall top. Nobody will dare touch you.

Muhammad - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
go mate. i was in the west ham end last season when we won. i even joined in with the "f*** off back to brighton zamora" chant :lolol: :lolol:

Slowhand

Aug 24, 2005
Near Lewes
I was in the Reading stand when Gary Hart had his goal disallowed, it was brilliant to see how many of us stood up and then had to sheepishly sit down again.

The bloke next to me looked at me as if I had crapped in his lap.

Then he said 'I don't know why it was disallowed either!'

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I did it with group of about 8 of us at Wycombe a few years back as away end sold out, reckon half the stand new we were Brighton bit murmoring and stuff but no one said a word outright.

At the final whistle got a "well you are better than those Reading wankers" of some old boy

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
I was in the home end for the 5 penalty game at Smelhurst. Not something I'd want to do again in a hurry. But it was easier to blend in as it was terraced.

I watched two games in home ends last year - two 1-0 wins at the Gills and West Ham - a bizarre 100 per cent succesful "away" record. Might have to do it again shortly if things don't improve :jester:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here