Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sitting at the train station.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
There are about 20 lads that have no idea were they are going. All chavy London accent, sounds like they are heading to Brighton and talking to people on phone.

Loads of oldbill apparently in Brighton, who would have thought on derby day. Im at Newhaven town and these lads ant Brighton.

seagulls

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
There now heading to polegate or Brighton. Im shitting it taking my top off.

seagulls

Crofty

Sep 27, 2011
There are about 20 lads that have no idea were they are going. All chavy London accent, sounds like they are heading to Brighton and talking to people on phone.

Loads of oldbill apparently in Brighton, who would have thought on derby day. Im at Newhaven town and these lads ant Brighton.

seagulls

Observant little twerp aren't you?

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Observant little twerp aren't you?

Yeah well stood out like a sore thumb really. 20 lads giving it talking about kicking of in Brighton. Hardly non noticeable really.

seagulls

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Football fans in travelling to the game shocker.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003
hold on theres a paddy wagon full of old bill parked in the bus stop across from my house,maybe they went in the Dinkum.

matt

Mar 19, 2007
Two transits full of Rod the Plod just headed along the A259 into Seaford.

Should be an interesting evening...

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Just got back from town - YES theres alot of police , but it's by no means swarming

as for the lot up the road - didn't see any!!

See-Goals

DIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE
Aug 13, 2004
Seaford
Why are there stories circulating about palace fans in Seaford? I don't get it, or want to be on a train home full of them.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
Police helicopter over me in Mountfield Nr Battle!!!!!!!!!!!!! Worried.....scared the shit out of my sheep..........waved at them for a lift.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here