Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed!!!

Will you sit in your allocated seat as shown on your ticket?

• Yes

Votes: 55 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
I will be sitting/standing in/the area of my designated seat as will my children. End of

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
so mods ... please change the title of this thread ... to "ITS SIT WHERE YOUR TICKET SAYS YOU SHOULD SIT AT ANFIELD"

I'd never do that. That would be an abuse of a mods powers.... :whistle:

pastafarian

Sep 4, 2011
Sussex
I'd never do that. That would be an abuse of a mods powers.... :whistle:

thank crumbs for reason,sit in your allocated seats people,for all of you youngsters that have yet to visit a big boys stadium grow up a notch and sit where your ticket tells you to,

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It'll take a brave man to take unrestricted with about 10-15 mates sitting together.

Discodoktor

Apr 28, 2011
Guildford
I m going with my family and we are all split up because of loyalty points. In my family we have 2 children under 4 they have a pet cat (marmaduke) and a hamster (snuffles). They will insist in sitting next to them or they will cry all game. My uncle who is short sited but is seven feet tall. He has got a seat in the front. My dad who suffers from OCD the clean one he is violent around smelly people. So please have a wash before you go. Some people are skankers on here. Then there is Me and all my very tough larger lout chaffs. We are all in the police.

Proper family day out. Lets have it!

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
We took 6,500+ to Villa , I dont think anyone in the stand behind the goal was in their allocated seats apart from the OAP crew and LoveBus supporters.

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
There's nothing wrong with the principle of sitting anywhere if it means being with your mates but it must be mutually acceptable to both parties. So if the person who has that seat insists on sitting there then you have to move on. If you are so desparate that you can't be separated from your mates then you shouldn't have bought your ticket as the first opportunity and waited until all of you met the loyalty point criteria.

Isn't that the point of the Friends and Family option?

Just in case anyone finds this thread a tad confusing (especially the early posts that are direct comments on the ORIGINAL thread title, not the current one), the title started off as 'No matter what ticket you got it's sit were you like at Liverpool'. Only later was it changed to 'Sit in the correct seat at Liverpool or get forcibly removed'.

I personally think it is unlikely that anyone will be forcibly removed, just for being in the 'wrong' seat. It is possible, though, that stewards will refuse access to areas where higher prices apply than those shown on a ticket. In other words: 'Expect to sit in the correct price zone / block at Liverpool, because that's how access to seats is likely to be regulated'.

One Teddy Maybank

NSC Patron
Aug 4, 2006
Worthing
I thought the purpose of a 'Family and Friends' option on the tickets was supposed to help those who wanted to sit in a group. If you all go regularly get yourselves organised!!!

To be clear I will not move from my designated seat nor will my Father or Son.

P.S

Jun 23, 2011
Lancing
Tricky one. As many would not have bought with friends and family because of the way tickets were staggered with loyalty points. I see both sides of the argument. Hmmm

Or people could've done what I did and waited for the lowest point and buy them together

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here