Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Norm and I need a lift..........

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Sadly, however she chooses to sit / kneel / stand for the journey down, I'm guessing that she won't be wearing that particular outfit for a December afternoon in Torquay? :down:

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Tede you seemed well versed on cars and females standing in them and moreso how to overcome the height problem by way of a sunroof..........can i assume you are talking from good experience here ? :laugh::thumbsup:

We do have a car with a sunroof and we do have a LWB Hi Top Transit camper :lol: but don't tell anyone! :lol::cool:

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Harty, you and Sir Norm are more than welcome to travel in my car with me and the wife, we will be leaving Bridgend at around 9.00am sharp, want to meet at my house?
Glad to see you are well enough to make the trip Tony. Your back must be healing well. :thumbsup:

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
Glad to see you are well enough to make the trip Tony. Your back must be healing well. :thumbsup:

Not 100% sure if we will be going yet Steve, i am seeing the consultant in the morning, if he says im ok to travel / go to a footy game then we will probably go, but fingers crossed it does all seem to be going the right way with regards to the recovery etc.

Are you going steve ? if so will meet up assuming we do make the trip.

Cheers mate :drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here