LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Better get on to that.

ohhh jonny, jonny,

jonny, jonny, jonny, jonny Wilkinson !

Knighthoods

Hi

I think Jonny, Martin and Clive should be knighted...

All the others should get some kind of award.

If JW doesnt win Sports Personality of the Year and England the team award then I will eat my hat.

Swing Low, Sweet Chariot!!!!

Come on England.

:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap2: :clap: :clap: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :banana: :banana:

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
Oh so he gets a gong for being able to kick the ball over the bar from the middle of the pitch.

Sir Paul Watson anyone?

If I thought these things were worth anymore than a cheap toy from a christmas cracker i'd complain!

Sorry reserve these things for those who deserve them and who have proveded a lifetime of good work for society.

You can probably take it i'm against.

rool

Jul 10, 2003
You really are a joyless tosser, tell me, what have you done that compares to winning england a world cup final.

He deserves it as much as any sportsman who has received an award and the same goes for all of the team

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Easy 10 said:
Tch, always one miseryguts isn't there ?

:lolol: :lolol:

Isn't there?

Knighthoods are there for services to the community.

Some do service to the community by cheering us up with sporting prowess.

I don't begrudge any popular figure getting gongs whether it is for sport, pop music or films.

marvin

Jul 5, 2003
The corner quietly rusting
munster monch said:
You really are a joyless tosser, tell me, what have you done that compares to winning england a world cup final.

He deserves it as much as any sportsman who has received an award and the same goes for all of the team

He already has his reward for what he has done why give something else?

There are far more people in our society who deserve such things more than these people.

Try those who have dedicated their life to the support of other human beings often on low wages for little recognition.

people who have dedicated their lives to charities that help and support others. Mainly without any thought to any kind of personal reward.

Its tossers like you that make this country the f***ing joke it is lauding people who have contributed little but kick one f***ing ball in one over hyped f***ing egg chasing competition now for the sake of my blood pressure go shove your head back up your f***ing arse!!

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here