Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Freds windows smashed.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I know its wrong, but this did bring a smile to my face in an otherwise crap day.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Tempted to drive past on my way home tonight!

After all, my wife works three streets away, so I could claim to be on my way to see her, and that stone must have flown up when I drove over it, officer....

Last edited:

KVLT

Sep 15, 2008
Rutland
From BBC News:

A Lothian and Borders Police spokeswoman said they were called out at 0435 GMT.

She said: "Inquiries in relation to the incident are ongoing. We are appealing for witnesses."

Yeah. Good luck with that! :lolol::lolol::lolol:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
A statement was issued to Edinburgh's Evening News on Wednesday morning by a group which claimed it was behind the attack.

It said: "We are angry that rich people, like him, are paying themselves a huge amount of money, and living in luxury, while ordinary people are made unemployed, destitute and homeless.

"This is a crime. Bank bosses should be jailed. This is just the beginning."

f*** yeah.

3 redundancies in a year at our company and what this guy makes in interest would probably have covered those wages the greedy ****.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I cant believe it, universal harmony.

There must be some bleeding heart liberal on here that thinks he doesn't deserve it.

Uter

Aug 5, 2008
The land of chocolate
Apparently Police have drawn up a shortlist of 5,000,000 suspects.

I don't agree with this sort of mob justice, but then again, he could have agreed to accept his smaller original (but still massive) pension/pay-off. He chose not too. What did he think would happen? He put greed before his family's safety. Twat.

Must have been nice for his wife and kids. Even assuming they got the right house.

Do we really want vigilante justice ?

Remember the Paulsgrove paediatricians.

In this case, all power to the vigilantes.
What this 'Sir' has done without compunction is more criminal and he's expected to get away with it!
I hope he gets more, and that it's ever more costly to him (not to an insurance company who'll pass the cost onto others by raising rates)

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
We're FAR too polite in this country. There should be some serious civil unrest here over this banking crisis thats crippled the economy. Rioting in the streets, sheep-burning in Parliament Square, more attacks on fatcat executives who have absolutely COINED it over the years and STILL have their snouts buried deep in the bonus and pension trough despite their businesses having to be bailed out left, right and centre by the mugs who are losing their jobs and houses as a direct result of their profligacy and greed.

ATTACK
ATTACK
ATTACK ATTACK ATTACK

So if you guys were in his position would you give up your pension.I blame the idiots who worked his retirement package out in the first place.Has he broken any laws?
Hope he has a long and happy life enjoying good food,fine wines,fast cars,luxury yachts,long holidays etc,etc

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004
Good news, it looks like they will definately get away with it!

The police should treat this case as they would any other crime, Mike Pringle Local MSP

Last edited:

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
Must have been nice for his wife and kids. Even assuming they got the right house.

Do we really want vigilante justice ?

Remember the Paulsgrove paediatricians.

Yes and why do you always put a balanced view forward?

BTW you can tell bro that my eldest is pulling up trees in his Science lessons...

Perry Milkins

Just a quiet guy.
Aug 10, 2007
Ardingly
So if you guys were in his position would you give up your pension.I blame the idiots who worked his retirement package out in the first place.Has he broken any laws?
Hope he has a long and happy life enjoying good food,fine wines,fast cars,luxury yachts,long holidays etc,etc

You think that Frederick didn't just draft it and tell the RBS peeps to agree it?

Del Boy

Oct 1, 2004

I kind of agree... Don't hate the player, hate the game.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here