Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Sir Des !

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
My Grandad's cousin was made a Lord and he was born in Italy. So it can happen as long as you are a British citizen.

He always seems alright to me.

Having worked in Hollyweird and rubbed shoulders with very very extremely humungous proper stars, I find it difficult to see anyone as a celebrity or worthy of more esteem, now. I reckon I'd also notice if some plonker who's 'known' in small circles was giving it the airs and graces!

This bloke doesn't seem to, anyway. Plus, after 25 years away from England I forget what he's actually known for.
Yes I realize he's off the telly, doing something - but ....?

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
At least with Fatboy Slim, he was probably out of it at most games and therefore looked a little happier to be at Withdean.

Bleedin' liberty-taking old bugger! I mean, you wouldn't catch me carrying-on like that..

:whistle:

chimneys

Jun 11, 2007
Hospitality ain't all that :smile:

There are too many loud lairy nouveau riche in their for my liking.

Tony Bloom for example?!:thumbsup:

Back to Des, played football several times as a youngster in a local footie team which Des' son Patrick played in as well. Des turned up regularly (Wish Park/Waterhall), remembered all our names, and did some great coaching.

Aloof- what a load of rubbish. Stick to judging people you know Programme Seller!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here