• Yes

Votes: 6 9.5%
  • No

Votes: 57 90.5%

• Total voters

Barn Door Billy

Feb 19, 2012
Somewhere near Reading...
I'm firmly in the "FFS get over it" camp.

Me too. The ridiculous amount of media coverage it has got is ridiculous, the only reason we are so interested in it is because of the massive irony of the "unsinkable ship" and te fact that James Cameron made a massively overrated film about it. There are many worse disasters which actually deserve mourning and remembrance, but judging by the amount of interviews with bleary eyed relatives whose great aunt's second cousin twice removed died on the titanic, it's sinking was a worse event than both world wars put together...

The Birdman

Nov 30, 2008
Haywards Heath
i had a good friend that was on a similar inflatable slide at a village fete,the wind got up and took inflatable along with 12 customers into the village pond! no survivors,even the ducks suffered casualties!
i think its in poor taste

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Wasn't the Titanic built in Belfast? Antrim not being to far away. A bit like having a Hillsborough Kop slide in Liverpool.

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
A jewish guy on a train sits down opposite a chinese guy. The chinese guy says "Hello". The jewish guy says "I don't talk to you lot, You were responsible for pearl harbour and you supported the germans." The chinese guy says "No. I'm chinese. That was the Japanese". Jewish guy says "Chinese, Japanese - What's in a name?" The chinese guy says "well f*** you then, I'm not talking to you. You sank the titanic." The jewish guy goes " No we didn't, what are you talking about? That was an iceberg". The chinese guy replies "Iceberg, Goldberg - what's in a name?"

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Not bad taste but f***ing hilarious, sorry but I pissed myself when I saw this, but then again I am very very sick.:clap::clap:

bomber130

bomber130
Jun 10, 2011
Oh and is Kate Winslet there with here two bob bits out, if so Im on me way Im quite happy to go down on it.

clapham_gull

Legacy Fan
Aug 20, 2003
Couldn't agree more. Its absolutely ridiculous the amount of things that get over reacted these days.

No more than in the past, it's just than in the internet age every has the possibility of a published opinion. Newspapers also like to drum up a story,

If anything people need to get over that.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here