• relationships are top banana

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • really dont care about your single life thread

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I think it depends on your age and social back up. If your 20 something with loads of single mates and weekends are about football, beers, clubs and women thats great. If your 40 ish and all you mates are married with kids and go out once every 2 months for a couple of hours, if their partners let them its not such a barrel of laughs.

I had a period of 9 months recently between relationships and it was fecking horrible.

Thankfully I am in a new relationship and wouldn't want to be 43 and single thank you very much.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Uncle Spielberg said:
I think it depends on your age and social back up. If your 20 something with loads of single mates and weekends are about football, beers, clubs and women thats great. If your 40 ish and all you mates are married with kids and go out once every 2 months for a couple of hours, if their partners let them its not such a barrel of laughs.

I had a period of 9 months recently between relationships and it was fecking horrible.

Thankfully I am in a new relationship and wouldn't want to be 43 and single thank you very much.

Your 43! f*** me I thought you were early 30's, just a bit of a geek.

I don't really go to clubs or chase skirt anymore, tend to spend more time in the pub. But I like to do my own thing, go to the football, cinema and getting my career started takes up a lot of time. Also coz I went to uni up north I like to chip off up there now and again to see mates.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I am young at heart Les. Also I have had shagged so many Women its all a bit blaise now.

;)

I want a long term stable and loving relationship now.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Les Biehn said:

I don't really go to clubs or chase skirt anymore, tend to spend more time in the pub. But I like to do my own thing, go to the football, cinema and getting my career started takes up a lot of time. Also coz I went to uni up north I like to chip off up there now and again to see mates.

No time for the ladies eh les;)

1066gull

Seeing people talk about not being single is depressing. And seeing Drumstick having a gorgeous girlfriend to makes me feel sick because everyone else gets the gorgeous ones.

Last edited:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
The reality of a girlfriend is 18 times worse than the prediction of that self-same one. I have been with my partner for a year and some months now, some ofwhich i was physically or emotionally unconscious, and i do love her and most likely always will. But, when you're with someone, their tiny habits they have rabbit under one's skin. This morning, i heard her copy my Do-re-mi-fa-so-la-ti with a Do-re-mi-so-fa-la-ti. How bloody silly. It impelled me to shake and sigh with my face facing the other way to hers.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i find the best way to do it is have lots of women who are 'nearly partners', and in that way you can pick and chose which one you want depending on mood and other conditions

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
As long as they don't find out about each other or your nuts will be on a Skewer.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
brightonfan_86 said:
Yes I'm single, I keep thinking I'm to ugly enough to find a girlfriend. :(.

doesn't your mum have any fit single mates she can introduce you to?:clap:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I sometimes wonder about what decision i would come to if a woman i really fancied on the bus and seemed incredibly nice when we began to chat and didn't noticably feel sickened by my greying cheat hairs and verbal splurges and revealed her name, as we shook hands and said farewell, to be Elton Dong.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Maybe I'm just a proper glass-half-empty kinda bloke, but grass always seems greener on this one.

If I'm single, i just seem desperate to get back into a relationship, and when I'm with someone I just miss the freedom and the lack of constant hassle.

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
ATFC Seagull said:
Maybe I'm just a proper glass-half-empty kinda bloke, but grass always seems greener on this one.

If I'm single, i just seem desperate to get back into a relationship, and when I'm with someone I just miss the freedom and the lack of constant hassle.

What that man said

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
relationship great with right girl ! can still do all the boys stuff (well most of it) best of both worlds

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
I was in a relationship where I was virtually single (tedebears top tip - never marry a wanker banker) and it was horrible, and then I was actually single for a while, which was ok, but those nights when you don't go out so you work late, and there isn't anyone to go home to, etc etc, they get a bit lonely - it is nice being able to do your own thing, when you want and how you want.....and I was resigned to being like that for a long long time....but then along comes heaven on a stick and the rest is histoire!! Its just finding the right one thats the trick...Common interests, and separate interests, time for us and time for each of us alone, a place to share and a place to live, and most of all the same wonderful face next to you every morning!!

1066gull

Basically, I cannot wait for uni life.

So may girls. So many possibilities.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here