Votes: 15 28.8%
  • relationships are top banana

Votes: 13 25.0%
  • really dont care about your single life thread

Votes: 4 7.7%

• Total voters

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
Are any of you single? Do you enjoy being single? Im loving it at the moment but never thought i would!

Thoughts please!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Rodders said:
single is the way forward. no-one to explain yourself to, you can leave the toilet seat UP and can sit watching tv in ur boxers.

marvellous !!!! :clap2:

I do that and I'm pretty much married !!!

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
Rodders said:
:clap2: :clap2: ur either deaf from the nagging and the moaning or u have bollocks !!!

neither, my girl is spot on :love:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I do enjoy being single but would like a bit more action now and again. Basically I'm a selfish arse who won't change my plans for anyone.

Last edited:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Used to hate being single and ive recently got another girlfriend and there is nothing like it. Single is good for a little while and then I get quite bored.

Ben Dover

Jan 19, 2006
I agree with all your points. It wierd, whilst I had a gf I never got attention in clubs or never really thought of myself as an attractive guy (sorry to get deep) But since being single I pull everytime i go out, fit ones too:love: and have found out a few of my female friends like me. I dont go out of my way to pull but maybe i give off some kind of vibe??

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
DAMANCLAY said:
Used to hate being single and ive recently got another girlfriend and there is nothing like it. Single is good for a little while and then I get quite bored.

Same:)

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Ben Dover said:
I agree with all your points. It wierd, whilst I had a gf I never got attention in clubs or never really thought of myself as an attractive guy (sorry to get deep) But since being single I pull everytime i go out, fit ones too:love: and have found out a few of my female friends like me. I dont go out of my way to pull but maybe i give off some kind of vibe??

Its funny I get the complete opposite really. Since ive had my g/f ive found a few of my female mates fancy me and I could have pulled numerous times when im clubbing.

Last edited:

robbied69

Sep 20, 2005
North London
Its wierd, I have a gf. But sometimes I do miss going out with my mates on the pull and trying it on with everyone.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
DAMANCLAY said:
Its funny I get the complete opposite really. Since ive had my g/f ive found a few of my female mates fancy me and I could have pulled numerous times when im clubbing.

I always find birds are more interested when I have a gf.

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
Done the single bit for a while and have to say it was great.

According to Mrs Bulldog I might be doing it again soon.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here