Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

singing highlights walsall

Tommo92

Apr 14, 2011
glad you all had a good time but not impressed about the pitch invasion. once is fun especially at home but we need to keep a good name whilst away. hope there isnt anymore other wise we will never see them lift the trophy

D

Deleted member 18477

glad you all had a good time but not impressed about the pitch invasion. once is fun especially at home but we need to keep a good name whilst away. hope there isnt anymore other wise we will never see them lift the trophy

have you been a brighton fan for long? you HAVE to enjoy the good times when they come around! how people can moan about a little pitch invasion when we have had our best season for years is beyond me... god help all of you next season, gus will have to sign messi and ronaldo to keep you happy.

saturday was an amazing day and the pitch invasion just adds to the memory of it in years to come! CHAMPIONES, CHAMPIONES OLE OLE OLE!

Last edited by a moderator:

Tommo92

Apr 14, 2011
I've been a Brighton fan for a long time. I remember sitting in Block H and it was deserted, we had loads of room. First time was fun but by the second time it just looked thuggish and silly. We need to keep our good name when we are away. Even poyet disagreed with the invasion.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
I've been a Brighton fan for a long time. I remember sitting in Block H and it was deserted, we had loads of room. First time was fun but by the second time it just looked thuggish and silly. We need to keep our good name when we are away. .

facepalm-homer.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here