Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing at the end?!?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I probably misheard things (from the North Stand), but can anyone confirm the chant of 'We want McGhee out' coming from H block? Must have been 200 people join in.

Quite possible however that it was the Watford fans singing a similar song, or something.

Can anyone clear that up?

Withdean Wanderer said:
I probably misheard things (from the North Stand), but can anyone confirm the chant of 'We want McGhee out' coming from H block? Must have been 200 people join in.

Quite possible however that it was the Watford fans singing a similar song, or something.

Can anyone clear that up?
Well I'm in the North Stand and didn't hear anything like that. Perhaps because I was too busy clapping the team off for a gutsy performance like so many around me :clap: :clap: :clap:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I was in the J Block and the only singing I could here was from Krispies and that was the Great Escape tune wasn't it? I must say, I was paying more attention to the game though....

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
When i say this was at the end, i mean well after all the players had the left the pitch? Obviously i'm dreaming, or something!

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
BarrelofFun said:
I was in the J Block and the only singing I could here was from Krispies and that was the Great Escape tune wasn't it? I must say, I was paying more attention to the game though....

Could hear all that from the North Stand as well - didn't think we did too badly to be honest, just ran out of idea in the second half (and a dodgy sub) - i was just suprised at what i thought i could hear, but being as far away from it as you can be at Withdean i was clearly mistaken

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
clarkey said:
I was in J blockand it was "We are Staying Up"

lol! Oh well, just shows i couldn't believe people were delluded enough into singing that! I didn't even consider that as an option!:lolol: never mind:blush:

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
Re: Re: Singing at the end?!?

London Irish said:
Well I'm in the North Stand and didn't hear anything like that. Perhaps because I was too busy clapping the team off for a gutsy performance like so many around me :clap: :clap: :clap:
wellsaid,perhaps they should read the notes of mm in the programme.makes you proud to be a bha supporter seeing how far we all have come,mind can some on here claim to be real supporters,as all the seem to do is moan f***ing moan,but would be on the bandwaggoin if we stay up

gts big bruv

Apr 15, 2004
Tavistock
I was in J block and stayed untill the players went off .I can confirm it was upbeat if not slightly optomistic chants of 'we are staying up' Definatley did not hear any mghee outs . But the watford lot were singing as well so something might have been sung from them!

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
I was signing into my beer glass at the end of last night as I was pi$$ed at a party - does that help ?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here