Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Singing area(s) at Falmer

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
When the stadium is built, I hope the main singing support is down a long side as opposed to behind the goal. I suspect many supporters enjoy going because of the atmosphere and with a long side singing area, you've got more scope for including bigger singing areas for bigger attendances.

Do you agree or would you rather is was behind the goal like the old North Stand at the Goldstone where as a fan you feel you're sucking the ball into the onion bag?

Maybe we'll have two main singing areas. That too would be QUALLA.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Wherever the acoustics are best would be good to designate the singing section. Unlike Withdean where the stand with the best acoustics apears to be entirely populated by quietest section of the support by far.

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
They should make the north stand the singing section then just fill it with all the loonies, hooligans and general nutters.

brightonmad999

Jan 31, 2008
shoreham
i think we should put the away fans on the side and our fans behind both goals as like what aston villa do i know its got nothing to do wiv this thread

element

Fear [is] the key.....
Jan 28, 2009
Local
Er, could the singing areas be the North, South, West and East stands?

It makes it sound like singing in a non-designated area is frowned upon, or needing permission

Won't be long before we have some European nights, and you know from the TV what noise is generated at Anfield, The Emirates etc. :thumbsup:

shaun_rc

Feb 24, 2008
Brighton
Has to be behind the goal like the old North Stand. Singing areas along the side are wrong wrong wrong, unless everyone's singing.

Oh, and it needs to be a terrace:clap2:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Singing areas should be behind both goals , down the side next to the away fans and in the main stand. Although it is likely that the away fans will be put behind one of the goals.

Shropshire Seagull

Nov 5, 2004
Telford
Singing MUST be from behind the goal! End of!

To get the best from singers we need to be closely co-located (like when we are the away suporters) so it would be good for this to be terracing (ain't gonna happen) or non-disignated seats (free-for-all) - like most aways we do.

Away fans must be squeezed into a corner like at Elland Road (the cheese wedge) and in the corner at the Walkers too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here