Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro
And some people still had a little panic! :lol:

n1 gull

Jul 25, 2003
Hurstpierpoint
Bloody hell i didn't realise it was that impressive, for some reason I thought we were kinda struggling (not joking).
Maybe its just nerves and looking at all our rivals winning. Today was a very very good day, but I'm already worrying about
Hartlepool - its pathetic really

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick

Fungus

NSC Patron
May 21, 2004
Truro

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
If the radio is to be believed, Brizzle scored their second goal because the Albion players (Bridcutt and Greer?) stood off a little knowing we had won the game rather than risk a yellow card which might impact on future games. Is it possible they are thinking that clearly during a game. If so .... we're going up.

SirElliotBennett

May 5, 2010
West Stand Lower
Bloody hell i didn't realise it was that impressive, for some reason I thought we were kinda struggling (not joking).
Maybe its just nerves and looking at all our rivals winning. Today was a very very good day, but I'm already worrying about
Hartlepool - its pathetic really
You can't worry about games at Withdean

sweetmods

Jan 31, 2004
Shoreham Beach
Just looked ahead at the next few weeks fixtures and due to a rearranged fixture and our cup run Bournemouth will at one point have played 4 more games than us. Deep joy if are still at the summit at that point.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here