Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

simple yes or no - Albion promotion next season?

will we win promotion next season?

• YES

Votes: 69 56.1%
  • NO

Votes: 54 43.9%

• Total voters

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
No, but almost.

Jamon Jamon

Mar 25, 2008
go on ...why not?...the sun's shining...i'm on a day off... (as I work in the betting game that's a big deal)....yes..yes...YES!

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
MA took two seasons to do it before, so its a 'no' for this season - hopefully close, maybe the playoffs - but then a big fat Auto Promotion in his season 2.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Don't think so but it will be bloody close.

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
So you think that the midfiled as it stands is capable of promotion? I admire your optimism.

We haven't finished in the tranfer market yet ffs.We possibly have one of the best strike force in this division and by the sounds of it we are going to have a pretty much solid defence.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Interesting scenario but a huge gamble.

Assuming Falmer starts on schedule this Autumn, MA could test the water out for a run at the title or second place and see if we have a team that could do it, but, if proven to have a team that is capable then the board may wish to hold them in League One this season and throw everything including the kitchen sink at a full blown run in 09/10 which would maximise the fan base potential to arrive at our new ground having just been promoted into The Championship!

Interesting times ahead!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here