Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simple things you just can't be bothered with anymore

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
hans kraay fan club said:
What would be a truly useful use of five minutes of your time, would be to find another avatar. I could have more respect for the Proclaimers, if they would proclaim the truth ["we are sectarian bigots who gave a share of the profits from our album sales to the IRA"]

Might I suggest a nice picture of a dutch footballer?

If that was actually true, wouldn't there be at least one half-way reputable source on the web mentioning it?

As yet, I can't find -anything-, not even a UDA/UVF crackpot site.

Here's another one. Dusting. What is the point of that? You wipe an invisible nanometer wide film of particles from your household objects where it falls to rest on the floor. Then two days later you have to do it all again, not to mention hoovering up afterwards. Why bother as you can never keep that Mr Sheen gleam unless you dust and hoover non-stop around the clock at the expense of all other worldly activities.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
MYOB said:
If that was actually true, wouldn't there be at least one half-way reputable source on the web mentioning it?

As yet, I can't find -anything-, not even a UDA/UVF crackpot site.

I am in such a shitty mood this afternoon. Sorry to everybody.

Sorry abouyt the proclaimers. It's deffo true, cos a bloke in a pub told me. I am happy to believe it as I hate the little speccy scottish retards.

Sorry for being rude to the fella with slip-on shoes too.

And for f***ing up the word association game.

I feel quite cleansed now. I'll try to make my next post really cheerful.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
going to away games apart from ones nearby

Redhead

Jul 21, 2005
The Mighty 'ford
Re: Re: Re: Simple things you just can't be bothered with anymore

Are you an estate agent, BTW?

I am :wave:

Simple things i cant be arsed with hair cuts, want to grow a massive shroom style mop but cant because of my job and i cant be arsed to go to a barbers to queue for an hour while i watch 13 chavs in a row get a "number 2 all over innit!".And i cant reach the back of my head to cut my hair myself, and i'm not sure i trust the missus with a sharp impliment near my head.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Cleaning away knob cheese in the shower. Last week's Mini Babybell is now a ripe Camembert...

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I am in such a shitty mood this afternoon. Sorry to everybody.

Sorry abouyt the proclaimers. It's deffo true, cos a bloke in a pub told me. I am happy to believe it as I hate the little speccy scottish retards.

And for f***ing up the word association game.

I feel quite cleansed now. I'll try to make my next post really cheerful.
I'm beginning to quite like you despite your blatent theft of my original NSC name. :clap2: :clap2:

I don't think I've ever had such a beautiful apology. Brings a tear to my eye.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
What would be a truly useful use of five minutes of your time, would be to find another avatar. I could have more respect for the Proclaimers, if they would proclaim the truth ["we are sectarian bigots who gave a share of the profits from our album sales to the IRA"]

Might I suggest a nice picture of a dutch footballer?

"The Dutch! The Dutch!
I Hate Them Worse Than Dogs!
They Live In Fookin' Windmills
& They Mince About In Clogs!"

No offence :p

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Gardening. What a f***ing waste of time. Pink flowers, purple flowers, red ones, white ones. I don't give a toss what they're called and how big they get. As long as they don't prickle me when I go and get my football from the flowerbed, they can do what they want.

The only acceptable gardening is to mow the lawn, and only then if you have a souped-up sit-down lawn mower with a can of lager in hand and the sun shining.

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Wins and losses. Draws are where it's at these days.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Re: Re: Simple things you just can't be bothered with anymore

Lokki 7 said:
What is the point in bending down every 10mins to piss about with bits of string on your feet?
I could certainly make it worth your while, big boy.

;)

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Replying to this threa…

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here