Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

simple song for Barber and Burke......

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
I can't see any of these other songs posted underneath the OP catching on tbh.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course there are other reasons that could contribute to increases and my saying I will not renew if it goes up, comes from a long line of things that have happened in the past seasons, that have if you like are contributing to killing my Albion mojo.

OK. See ya.

We have Barber on about how important for player purchases that the supporters turn up and buy pies and pints so the club can afford to strengthen. We now have a new suit here to maximise mine and others match day experience and make sure we fill the stadium. Well I can tell him how to make my match day experience perfect and that is to have a decent squad playing good football (win or lose) to make me want to come back.

If the club don't realise that this is only way of making sure fans turn up and no amount of jazz hands or bandstands really matter to the true fan, then gawd help us. And as a side issue, how many pies and pints do we have to eat and drink to pay this guys money before we start putting it into the player fund. No wonder we are losing £1 million a month.

You come across as an angry, confused person, getting cross at things that the club already knows, and feeling insulted that a 'suit' has been brought in to bring money in, and improve off-field matters. I thought you wanted the club to be better off, yet you're grizzling that they're paying a salary to someone to do just that.

Is he being paid more than his predecessor? Who knows? But you seem to want to deny him a salary. Either that, or not have anyone at the club fulfil that role at all.

I assume you've emailed Paul Barber, Paul Beirne, Tony Bloom et al all of your concerns you've listed above. What did they say?

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
OK. See ya.

You come across as an angry, confused person, getting cross at things that the club already knows, and feeling insulted that a 'suit' has been brought in to bring money in, and improve off-field matters. I thought you wanted the club to be better off, yet you're grizzling that they're paying a salary to someone to do just that.

Is he being paid more than his predecessor? Who knows? But you seem to want to deny him a salary. Either that, or not have anyone at the club fulfil that role at all.

I assume you've emailed Paul Barber, Paul Beirne, Tony Bloom et al all of your concerns you've listed above. What did they say?

Of course I have not emailed any of them, hey but your happy so you carry on, we all pay our money and take our choice. I after 58 years of following my club as I said have had enough, the club wont miss me, but I fear next season I won't be alone.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Of course I have not emailed any of them, hey but your happy so you carry on, we all pay our money and take our choice. I after 58 years of following my club as I said have had enough, the club wont miss me, but I fear next season I won't be alone.

Why haven't you emailed them? You never know, you might get some kind of answer or resolution?

Did I say I'm happy? Blimey, I never realised. Thanks.

How much longer will these random threads of divisiveness clutter up NSC? I can tolerate occasional demonstrations of ignorance. It's the effort that some posters put into justifying their ignorance that I find tedious.

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
I see the 'support the club at all costs' bandwagon has rolled into town. Some people on here seriously need to wake up.

I see the 'support the club at all costs' bandwagon has rolled into town. Some people on here seriously need to wake up.
Don't throw that label at me. I'm all for identifying the problems at the Club. Random blame slung at anyone who happens to catch the attention of a shouty fan isn't helping anyone though.

I'm still drawn to the point that Paul Samrah made on the phone-in a couple of weeks ago. Someone at the Club should be taking responsibility. Maybe tomorrow's interview with Tony Bloom might throw some light on how the Club intends to dig us out of the hole we're in?

AZ Gull

@SeagullsAcademy Threads: @bhafcacademy
Oct 14, 2003
Chandler, AZ
Is that really him? I thought it was a spoof.

Well, I guess the only person that really knows for sure is the poster himself (and possibly Bozza, if it truly is Paul).

But looking at the evidence: the account was created in June. He started with the Albion in September. Why oh why would someone want to create a spoof account in the name of a not-yet-employee that probably 95% of fans will never know exists anyway, weeks before he even joins the club?

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
Don't throw that label at me. I'm all for identifying the problems at the Club. Random blame slung at anyone who happens to catch the attention of a shouty fan isn't helping anyone though.

I'm still drawn to the point that Paul Samrah made on the phone-in a couple of weeks ago. Someone at the Club should be taking responsibility. Maybe tomorrow's interview with Tony Bloom might throw some light on how the Club intends to dig us out of the hole we're in?

Let's hope so.

I can't help feel though if you got a £480k pay check for being CEO much of the buck would stop with you otherwise there is no point in his salary etc

Is the way the club is now being structured Tony's idea or was he sold on a vision by Barber? That's what I would be interested to know. Which of course we will probably never know.

Even the best businessman make mistakes and go down the wrong path or listen to the wrong people from time to time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here