Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan - Unbelievable Stuff!!!

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
Like The Guardian's description of Simon Jordan as "the only man on earth who looks like a clay tennis court crossed with Spandau Ballet."

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
London Irish said:
We don't know, I just think his account seems more plausible. Why would he give up the £1m compo otherwise?

Not that I give a toss either way to be honest :)

I thought that was probably becuase Jordan expects to be in the Premiership, and Dowie failed him.

Happy days. Sussex steamrolling opposition left, right and centre and the orange man has turned a nasty shade of red. :clap2:

BUTTERBALL

East Stand Brighton Boyz
Jul 31, 2003
location location
What I love about all this is that the Charlton chairman and Jordan hate each other with a passion! Look forward to plenty more installments of washing dirty linen in public :lolol:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
AJ's Love Monkey said:
Charlton mean f*** all to Palace fans like they mean f*** all to the rest of football, no one cares about them and it gets up their noses so they make up this rivalry shit. Rivals my arse :rolleyes:

Jordan doesn't seem to like them much. I reckon he dislikes them far more than he does us...infact, I don't think he's ever been rude about us has he? Please dig out an old quote if he has.:)

H block

Jul 10, 2003
Worthing
garry nelsons left foot said:
Jordan doesn't seem to like them much. I reckon he dislikes them far more than he does us...infact, I don't think he's ever been rude about us has he? Please dig out an old quote if he has.:)

WHAT ............. Jourdan has never been rude about us, his biggest rivals. Well that sums him up I would say. He should at least have the decency to make derogatory or imflammatory remarks about us..................................... the prize twat.

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
Ernest said:
_40921028_simonjordan203.jpg

A man of integrity

:bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

looks scarely like Princes Di there to me!

http://img477.imageshack.us/my.php?image=princessdi7og.jpg

Last edited:

SJ's Love Monkey

Ambrose-ia
Feb 8, 2005
Just chuckling at Charlton
garry nelsons left foot said:

We have to play you regularly before he will abuse you!! :D ;)

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Just to be fair to SJ regarding the rilvary on Talk Sport this afternoon he said. "I don't care if he's gone to Charlton, I don't care if he goes to Millwall, I don't even care if he goes to bloody Brighton" There you have the true rival comes out live on radio :clap2:

Last edited:

eastlondonseagull

Jan 15, 2004
West Yorkshire
555kaz said:
Just to be fair to SJ regarding the rilvary on Talk Sport this afternoon he said. "I don't care if he's gone to Charlton, I don't care if he goes to Millwall, I don't even care if he goes to bloody Brighton" There you have the true rival comes out live on radio :clap2:

:clap: :clap:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here