Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan - Unbelievable Stuff!!!

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
anyone just see the charlton press conference and then Jordans interview in SSN - unbelievable!!!

what a petulant orange prick

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
he sent a flunky to serve a writ on Dowie DURING his press conference at Charlton. sSN phoned up Jordan, and there has been about 20 minutes of ranting.

Comedy!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Faldo said:
he sent a flunky to serve a writ on Dowie DURING his press conference at Charlton. sSN phoned up Jordan, and there has been about 20 minutes of ranting.

Comedy!

What sort of writ and what did Jordan say in his rant?

Fatboy Quim

Jan 27, 2005
he employed someone to break into the press conference and serve a writ on dowie.

then ranted on SSN about Dowie, Charlton.

even suggested that by dowie breaching the terms of the contract termination, that he is not free to become Charlton manager.

overall he showed himself to be the cock that he is

edited: beaten to it!

Last edited:

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
dowie lied about heading north - jordan had waived a compensation clause in his ciontract becasue Iain Dowie said he wanted to go north with his family.

a personal / legal writ against Dowie claiming misrepresentation. The rest of his rant was lost behind the rabid saliva accumulating on his phone.

Withnail

Jan 16, 2004
Lincoln
Faldo said:
dowie lied about heading north - jordan had waived a compensation clause in his ciontract becasue Iain Dowie said he wanted to go north with his family.

But he did go north.

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
He's got shit hair that has flounce written all over it.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
Withnail said:
But he did go north.

Indeed - in fact taking into account the traffic in that part of London, he's probably shaved 2 hours off his journey home!

jonny.rainbow

Oct 29, 2005
Pure stunt.

Find me the quote from Dowie saying that the family issue was the reason for him parting with the club. That was the Palace line.

The only quote I can find from Dowie at the time his departure was announced is this

"Unlike Simon, I'm not independently wealthy, so I would like to be in a job.

"I need to work for a living and I need to consider everything that is on offer. Obviously, some things would be better than others.

"The family issue has been a problem, but perhaps it is also time for another challenge, too."

Why does Simon Jordan insist on making himself the biggest c^nt in football?

Wardy

NSC's Benefits Guru
Oct 9, 2003
In front of the PC
Jordan is one of the characters that make football the fun game it is.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
jonny.rainbow said:
Find me the quote from Dowie saying that the family issue was the reason for him parting with the club. That was the Palace line.

The only quote I can find from Dowie...

Yeah, but you don't know what was said behind the scenes.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here