Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon Jordan- Biggest Hypocrite ever?

amexee

Jun 19, 2011
haywards heath
He said, is Jordan really having a pop at an owner for speaking out......really?

No sign of him since!

LOL. Jordan has come across as an arrogant bitter twat. Someone should tell him that using longer words than necessary does not add value to his nonsense ramblings.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
First finding out you have had sexual relations with a young hot Debbie Harry now this............... f*** Gus...... your my hero

Debbie Harry? I wish I could claim that mate.

No, I was the bedmate of Wendy James.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
I'd love to say how immature and tragic you were that night.......but we all know we'd probably do the same thing, given the opportunity!!!

I think you'll find this is accepted protocol when dealing with Simon Jordan. Even if I was sitting with the orange one on SSN I would do exactly the same thing.

Actually even if I was Simons parish priest and he came in to confessional to tell me he had been committing venal and carnal sins with Steve Parish I would snigger though the screen and, just as he was getting to the bit where he starts rimming Parish, I would shout "seaaaagguuuullls" and give him 10 hail Mary's for being a St Tropez addict.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
You can just see that Quinn thinks he's a total twat

I've been saying that! :lolol: He automatically dismisses everything Jordan has said. He has been an interesting guest though, the Caravan King. Honest and not giving a shit, a fantastic mix.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Oh ok, Trans Vamp lady...... Not Premiership more Championship still not a non leaguer so you drop from Hero to distinguished respect is that ok ?

I can live with that matey.

Have a mention from me [MENTION=13230]Psychobilly freakout[/MENTION]

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Christ on a bike he is a CAUC, total dick brain

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Being ignored for ages after worst 'joke' ever. Looks bored and pretend tapping on his phone. Now they've finally come to him after 10 mins chatting to Niall and about 20 without any input from the orange one, they tell SJ to be 'very quick'

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green
What a prat

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area
I hope hes back for other landmark days.
Its funny having a vain fool coming out with 'insights'.

Hes getting tired now after his long shift. Rubbing eyes and fiddling wih the peroxide.

Now an expert on spanish football; rubbishing the Malaga LB wenger has poached.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here