Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Simon church

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I personally feel that he would be a great inVESTRYment for Tony Bloom to make.

Definitely the sort of player we should aSPIRE to. I'll be CROSS if we don't make a decent OFFERING for HYMN. I mean for CHRIST's sake he's a great footballer and a lovely CHAPEL. If we don't make some signings soon we'll be in GRAVE trouble. Having said that, if we take a CHANCEL be surprised.

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
When Reading were after CMS in January Church was mentioned as part of the deal then.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Definitely the sort of player we should aSPIRE to. I'll be CROSS if we don't make a decent OFFERING for HYMN. I mean for CHRIST's sake he's a great footballer and a lovely CHAPEL. If we don't make some signings soon we'll be in GRAVE trouble. Having said that, if we take a CHANCEL be surprised.

He could turn out to be a poisoned CHALICE though!

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I reckon PSALMone like him would fit in well alongside CMS, giving him much needed SERVICE and be worthy of PRAISE.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
In the long run he could be PROPHETable for the Albion, though I still feel we should put in a bid for ANGEL Rangel. Chapel's rarely booked though, but good enough to improve the whole team's DISCIPLEine? That's would be a MIRACLE.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here