Not sure if genuine

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Potter's let himself go over the summer break

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Can he clap?

Good to get the new Zeqiri deal done nice and early.

Let's see how easy it is to forget about this one.

Booooooooooooo

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Looking forward to seeing how he progresses. Looks electric. Something we miss going forward at the moment. A real turn of pace.

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Dead Ringer for Love

"Neymar or Giroud, Ibra or Carew
They don't mean a thing when I compare 'em next to you
Haaland or Zizou, Son Lukaku
I know that they won't ever be nearly as good as you
I Didnt know who you are or what you do
Or where your from or the name of their ground
I don't know anything about you, Simon
But you're everything I'm dreaming of
I don't know who you are, but Simon Adingra we love
Simon Adingra we love.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Not much clue on him except seeing name in some reports. Same for a couple of the other sales mentioned by his club but surprised nobody knows Kudus. Ajax starter for a year before being injured for a year. Man Utd will snap him up in a couple of years if Erik ten Haag stays.

murciagull

Nov 27, 2006
Murcia
Not much clue on him except seeing name in some reports. Same for a couple of the other sales mentioned by his club but surprised nobody knows Kudus. Ajax starter for a year before being injured for a year. Man Utd will snap him up in a couple of years if Erik ten Haag stays.

Kudos to them then.

Eric the meek

Fiveways Wilf
NSC Patron
Aug 24, 2020
Unlike the Enciso circus, this one came right out of the blue. It seems the first news of it in the public domain, was when we heard he was on his way over for the medical.

B-right-on

Living the dream
Apr 23, 2015
Shoreham Beaaaach
Iconic Ghanaian football academy Right to Dream have cracked another massive summer transfer in Europe after Ivorian youngster Simon Adingra sealed his move to English Premier League side Brighton on Friday night, news that was exclusively revealed by Ghana's leading football news outfit Ghanasoccernet.com.

This is the third successive massive summer transfer involving the Akosombo-based academy player grooming school via their mother club in Denmark called Nordsjaelland.

Adingra agreed a handsome personal terms before the two clubs reached an agreement on the fee to complete the transfer.

The 20-year-old, who graduated Ghanaian football academy Right to Dream two seasons ago, signed a five-year contract with the Premier League campgaingers in the evening after arriving in England earlier in the day.

The deal, worth about $8.5 million, allow him to follow in the footsteps of other top stars of the academy that made it to from the Akosombo club on Nordsjaelland and then the top leagues.

The Ivory Coast-born youngster was groomed and trained at the iconic Ghanaian academy Right to Dream before they shipped him out to their mother club in Denmark Nordsjaelland.

He follows in the paths of talented youngsters Mohammed Kudus and Kamaldeen Sulemana who all trained at the Right to Dream academy, moved to Denmark to play Nordsjaelland before sealing major transfers to top leagues.

All the moves of the trio is worth more millions of dollars which makes it the thirds successive year that a big player has emerged from the talent factory in Ghana thats producing young superstars.

Kudus joined Ajax Amsterdam in a deal with about $15million before Kamaldeen smashed the record to amout $20million and now Adingra will earn the Ghanaian outfit and their Danish club about $7.5million.

This is the third succussive summer that Right to Deam has proven that the football transfer market for African football is viable when done in the right way.

Adingra becomes the latest footballer to emerge from the academy and will be a big player for Ivory Coast in the coming years with his move to the English Premier League at 20.

His performances for the Danish side Nordsjaelland is what has attracted interest in him after playing 38 matches for the senior team and scoring 11 goals since moving from the Ghanaian academy two years ago.

The talented youngster scored on his debut for in April last year and was seen as the replacemenet for Kamaldeen who had then moved to Rennes and took the French top-flight league by storm,

Adingra is seen the replacement for Yves Bissouma who was sold to Tottenham Hotspur.

To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed by this until I read the above. There's a relationship between the Ghanaian Academy and Nordswhatever which owns the academy. Great for African footballers and explains why they (Nords...) get such talent.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/right-to...ummer-transfer-after-adingra-move-to-brighton

Last edited:

Swansman

Pro-peace
May 13, 2019
Sweden
Maybe he was playing U-15's level and the guy didn't know his actual age.

The guy who uploaded the video, Didier Sorou, is the club president of Adingras former club and they are on a lot of photos together -https://www.instagram.com/didiersourou/

I find it odd that this guy seven years ago claimed that Adingra was 15 at the time.

But hey, as long as he is good enough it doesnt matter much.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
To be honest, I was a little underwhelmed by this until I read the above. There's a relationship between the Ghanaian Academy and Nordswhatever which owns the academy. Great for African footballers and explains why they (Nords...) get such talent.

https://ghanasoccernet.com/right-to...ummer-transfer-after-adingra-move-to-brighton

Good article, until you read the bit at the bottom!

“Adingra is seen the replacement for Yves Bissouma who was sold to Tottenham Hotspur.”

The Kamaldeen Sulemana deal was about £13.5m. Having watched a few of his vids, I think Adingra can be equally as good, if not better. Sulemana has a huge reliance on his right foot, whilst big and strong, Simon seems a lot more two footed, faster and better equipped to deal with Potter’s quick one-touch football. He could be a bit of a bargain!

Justice

Dangerous Idiot
Jun 21, 2012
Born In Shoreham
Reports in Belgium say he’s going to Union. It actually must be quite exciting for Union fans wondering what £8m player is going to turn up for next season.

Greg Bobkin

Silver Seagull
May 22, 2012
My friend is a FC Copenhagen fan and follows the Danish league pretty closely. Says Adingra is good and that Nordsjælland has a reputation for developing players.
You've spelt 'shitehouse' wrong [emoji38]ol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here