Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly old bints with big dogs

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
bhaexpress said:
Hmm, there are bad dogs (which are mainly the fault of the owner). There are also bad kids though, don't think we can shoot them although I'm sure people have met some where the thought has crossed their minds. Maybe we should shoot the owners of both to be on the safe side.

I hate ALL dogs. And noone will ever persuade me otherwise. I hate them even more when they go for my two year old child. If I had been there I would have kicked the living shit out of the fucker.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tinx said:
I hate ALL dogs. And noone will ever persuade me otherwise. I hate them even more when they go for my two year old child. If I had been there I would have kicked the living shit out of the fucker.

Understandable but what would you feel if I said I should kick the shit out of some of the kids I've come across or heard about. The vast majority of dogs are harmless and very nice to people and the same can be said of kids.

Naturally I don't have an irrational hatred dislike of kids but I do have doubts about some parents and owners. I would also advise that some dog owners are nastier than their dogs !

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
bhaexpress said:
I would also advise that some dog owners are nastier than their dogs !

Now that I would 100% agree with especially when you see them smacking the shit out of their own dog for no apparent reason, no wonder the dog is agressive and unruly if they behave like that to them.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tinx said:
Now that I would 100% agree with especially when you see them smacking the shit out of their own dog for no apparent reason, no wonder the dog is agressive and unruly if they behave like that to them.

Well, truth be told there are a few breeds who are bought for show. It used to be an Alsation or a Rottweiller which was trained to be aggresive as the owner felt that it made them more macho.

Nowadays these dogs are either Pitbulls or Japanese Tosas, two breeds that can be nice but were bred to fight. There's no point in having a dog like that as they can turn without provocation but in truth any dog can.

Odd thing is that the Chav dog of choice is clearly the Staffordshire Bull which looks evil but in fact is one of the sweetest dogs in the world.

Personally I think owners should be made to take more responsibilty for their aninamls. A dog attacks a child which does happen the dog gets put own but the owner seldom gets punished. However, a child can commit a lot of crimes, get away with them and yet the parent(s) are seldom taken to task.

Maybe we should have a return to dog licensing but child licensing too !

Last edited:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Ernest said:
I was walking along Western Road tonight and this massive poodle started sniffing round me :angry: :angry: :angry:

That would have been Martin "Poodle" Perry DKs LAPDOG :angry: :angry: :angry:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here