Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly old bints with big dogs

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Some silly old f***ing women with a great dane(police dog) was walking her dog just as i was walking home from a f***ing 9.30am-10.00pm shift minding my own business when the ****ing thing comes and has a sniff and then bites the me the f***ing **** so i gave it a good f***ing kick! i no i may of smelt a bit but there was no need for the bite and the silly old bint didnt even apologise :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry:

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Ernest said:
I was walking along Western Road tonight and this massive poodle started sniffing round me :angry: :angry: :angry:

This also happened to me in Burgess tonight.

hitony

Administrator
Jul 13, 2005
South Wales (im not welsh !!)
tommy boy said:
all dogs should be shot:)

Im not opposing that............they can start with her indoors !!!!!!!

(that will teach her to arrange to go to a surprise birthday party on saturday when were playing brizzle away ...and its only an hour from where we live !!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: )

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
hitony said:
Im not opposing that............they can start with her indoors !!!!!!!

(that will teach her to arrange to go to a surprise birthday party on saturday when were playing brizzle away ...and its only an hour from where we live !!!!! :censored: :censored: :censored: :censored: )

Wasn't it you who was complaining about your pressie last year?

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
munkfish said:
Some silly old f***ing women with a great dane(police dog) was walking her dog just as i was walking home from a f***ing 9.30am-10.00pm shift minding my own business when the ****ing thing comes and has a sniff and then bites the me the f***ing **** so i gave it a good f***ing kick! i no i may of smelt a bit but there was no need for the bite and the silly old bint didnt even apologise :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry: :censored: :angry:

I must be more careful. I initially read that 2nd line as "bites me IN the f***ing ****".

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Re: Re: Silly old bints with big dogs

Screaming J said:
I must be more careful. I initially read that 2nd line as "bites me IN the f***ing ****".
:lolol:

its come up in a f***ing bruse i hate dogs and this has confirmed it! every dog that goes to sniff me from now on his getting a kick! including hb&b's wife

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
I was bitten on the hand a few years ago by a Jack Russell in a hockey clubhouse shortly after playing a game, one of my team-mates told the owner what her dog had done, she just laughed and never even apologised. Sodding dog, never did like Jack Russells, gues it must have guessed.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Has anyone been to Denmark, maybe the cops use them over there?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
magoo said:
since when have the police used great dane's?

Has Brigitte Neilson ever played a police person on film ? Great Danes are actually too stupid and too fragile for police work. The Police use Alsations and Rottweillers for attack use and tend to use Springer Spaniels or Labradors as sniffer dogs.

What I think you thought so saw a Bloodhound which are used as tracker dogs in the US mainly, look similar to a Great Dane.

Now there's 30 seconds gone you'll never get back.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
I f***ing hate dogs, one attacked my son a couple of weeks thankfully my wife got it away before it could bite or anything.

We called the police with details of the owners car and they said they may get the dog put down but it turned out it was pikeys with no address so they couldn't get them to give the dog up.

I agree witht he statement above all dogs should be shot. Horrible animals.

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
If that dog really did bite you, you should report it before it takes a chunk out of some small kids face.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
tinx said:
I f***ing hate dogs, one attacked my son a couple of weeks thankfully my wife got it away before it could bite or anything.

We called the police with details of the owners car and they said they may get the dog put down but it turned out it was pikeys with no address so they couldn't get them to give the dog up.

I agree witht he statement above all dogs should be shot. Horrible animals.

Hmm, there are bad dogs (which are mainly the fault of the owner). There are also bad kids though, don't think we can shoot them although I'm sure people have met some where the thought has crossed their minds. Maybe we should shoot the owners of both to be on the safe side.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here