Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly Me...

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
I can't get to many games but yesterday I excitedly chose Barnsley at home (excitedly?) as a early season occasion. I've suddenly realised I am actually at a wedding that day.... :facepalm:

If I pop into the club shop will they exchange for a Cardiff City ticket ?

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
Sure someone will have it from you! Don't think they take tickets back, maybe if its unforeseen circs. But forgetting a wedding may not be one!!!! Advice, buy a calender!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
The clash at Withdean for the C&G match was a different kettle of fish as half the crowd would have been at lords.

I wish I hadn't bothered with the football the following day. Horrendous hangover and we lost 4-1 if my memory serves me correctly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
The clash at Withdean for the C&G match was a different kettle of fish as half the crowd would have been at lords.

I wish I hadn't bothered with the football the following day. Horrendous hangover and we lost 4-1 if my memory serves me correctly.

We did and I stupidly travelled from the New Forest and back for that complete waste of time.

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Sure someone will have it from you! Don't think they take tickets back, maybe if its unforeseen circs. But forgetting a wedding may not be one!!!! Advice, buy a calender!

I have a diary, with the wedding clearly marked in it. A calender clearly wouldn't save me !

Baron Pepperpot

Jul 26, 2012
Brighton
Futher to- I rang the club today and they issued a refund there and then. Nice chap as well, twas very good customer service.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here