Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly little joke for today

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Probably fixtures to someone - but who cares.

A passenger in a taxi leaned over to ask the driver a question and gently tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention.
The driver screamed, lost control of the cab, nearly hit a bus, drove up over the curb and stopped just inches from a large plate glass window.
For a few moments everything was silent in the cab..
Then, the still shaking driver said, "Are you OK? I'm so sorry, but you scared the daylights out of me."
The badly shaken passenger apologized to the driver and said he didn't realize that a mere tap on the shoulder would startle the driver so badly.
The driver replied, "No, no, I'm the one who is sorry, it's entirely my fault.

Today is my very first day driving a cab.
I've been driving a hearse for 25 years.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Very good

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Why has he suddenly taken up cab driving ? I'd have thought he would've been on a far better salary sticking with his hearse job. Although I accept I'm no authority on these things.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why has he suddenly taken up cab driving ? I'd have thought he would've been on a far better salary sticking with his hearse job. Although I accept I'm no authority on these things.

Maybe it was job satisfaction, nobody wants to be stuck in a dead end job

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
i would have though the taxi driver would have shit himself more when someone jumped in the back of his cab. The bloke in the back must have told the driver where he was going. And if the driver had forgotton - what hope have you of him remembering all the roads, if he can't remember what someone told him two minutes ago. Also, what speed was he driving?

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
made me laugh Uncle

Nathan

Jan 8, 2010
Was there a sign saying 'do not distract the driver' like you get on buses? If not, the passenger can do the f**k what they like! Drivers fault.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here