Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Silly airheaded bitch

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Can relate to the story, had it many times mostly with members of my own (in laws) family who were/are against the stadium.
Best one was where one relative was convince that the "field" was not big enough for a football pitch, He was absolutely convinced of it and went on & on every time i saw him no matter how many times I explained, do you really thing the club would spend 6 + years (at that time) and god knows how many millions of pound going through planning, appeals etc and fighting Lewes to get it built and had no plans drawn up to ensure it would fit ?? It was laughable, his response, “yes because the people at the club were stupid”.:wozza:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Why isn't this thread tagged *NSFW* ?

It's great when your screen is suddenly filled with "f***ing shit cow slag arse bitch f***ing useless thick whoreslut minger arsehole f***ing wanker turd slapper f*** **** slag tree-hugging overly-correct monging pissbrained shitheaded little f***-up of a slutface thick bitch piss" in large, bold font...:ohmy:

I thought it was going to be another Jade binfest

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
f***ing shit cow slag arse bitch f***ing useless thick whoreslut minger arsehole f***ing wanker turd slapper f*** cunt slag tree-hugging overly-correct monging pissbrained shitheaded little f***-up of a slutface thick bitch piss
Oh I thought it was a tribute T shirt for Jade :laugh:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
You were lucky Al.
Personally, I quite miss a bit of JOUSTING with the anti-Falmer mob. Its all died down now for obvious reasons, but there's nothing I liked more than a protracted Falmer BINFEST (in real life, on here or on those mongoloid 'comments' sections on ther Argus website).

*sigh*

Where's Septicman these days, I wonder.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
Some people prefer to remain ignorant and to keep the illusion that what they think they know is right, rather than to seek out the facts of the matter and have to admit that they are wrong. She sounds like a classic case - rather like the morons who used to post on here during the application/inquiry process spouting bollocks and getting regularly owned by various of the more informed members of this board.

f*** 'em, they lost the argument.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
I suspect it's mostly about the word, football. You could build a bloody great University or two there (oh!) and nobody would have a bad word to say about it. Should have built a rugby stadium or a velodrome, sports with a better public perceived image and you could build any sort of monstrous stadium without the anti football bigots getting all excited.
Anyhow the anti's are stuffed now, so let's just enjoy the result and win modestly. :falmer:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
it is odd that people still believe the old debunked lies that were put forward against Falmer. my Aunt is still convinced there will be road closures and bus routes diverted away from Falmer on match days, despite the commitment BHA has shown to public transport.

I suspect it's mostly about the word, football.

you're not wrong, those new halls went up quick and with no objection.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Oh I thought it was a tribute T shirt for Jade :laugh:

Could be...

Jade.jpg

Attachments

• Jade.pdf
    21.1 KB · Views: 53

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
few things about this
firstly it gave me the best laugh of the week
secondly university education and intelligence does not always equal common sense
thirdly I bet she was not born in the city of Brighton
hence I agree totally with your description of this woman

bathseagull

Apr 18, 2004
St. Anmore
I work for a local authority and the thing that pisses me off the most is people at a higher level who just dismiss what is a potentially a fantastic development or project because it doesn't interest them.

Sometimes it's through a lack of knowledge on their part, other times it's due to them not being interested, but sadly on a number of occasions its because they are either corrupt or racist, or both.

Arseholes - and quite a lot of them have a major say in how we are allowed to live our lives.

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
Tell anyone that is anti that they had there chance to put in their twopennyworth because now is the time for childish gloating IMO.

Horton's halftime iceberg

Blooming Marvellous
Jan 9, 2005
Brighton
I had to correct a Leyton orient fan outside their ground the other week who was loudly procliaming to his mate, we put ourselves in all this prediciment by selling our ground :shrug:

I still have to take a deep breath when local people say things like, well it should really have been built here, x y z.....

Each to their own, hopefuly by Falmer CCTV cameras could be designed to pick out the faces of all these vocal people and when they decide to come and have a look, it puts their picture up on a big screen. Thus enabling us to all feel smug and have a chuckle at how it has enhanced their lifes. I am sure they will still grumble at lack of seat softness or disgaree with the colour paint in the toilets.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here